M97

Registered Users (C)
Here are the details:
PD: 7/99 EB2 India
RD: 10/00
ND: 11/00
RFE: 9/17/01 Paystubs, employment letter , tax returns
RFE response sent on 10/04
RFE received by INS on 11/14 AVM was never updated.
Called INS on 11/19 - \'case under review\'
AD: 11/20
Received courtsey copy on 11/29

Thank God. Thank INS and finally thanks to Rajeev Khanna for this immensely useful discusion board and to all its participants.

Details for your EAC No

I read some postings on this site and found that people were talking about getting RFE if the six digit of your number is "5". May you post your six digit number for me? Many thanks.("EAC" doesn\'t count)

is this true??

Where do you start counting from? the numbers following EAC?? or the last 5 numbers?
e.g EAC xxx-xx-xxxxx

all 485 EB case are staring "5"?

I think INS had specific number for certain kind of case. so when the IIS can search by the number. I checked 10 person in our company who applied the GC, everybody have the EAC-xx-xxx-5xxxx, six of them have got the stamp without any REF. rest of four are waiting for the approval.

REF in NSC after filing I485?

Any one get approved without REF(employer letter) in NSC after 9.11? all cases need REF or somehow? Any one has some info for share? It\'s said no reference (employer letter)has been requested in Nebraska Service center after filing I485 6 months. Is this true? or can I use other employer letter to reply INS?
Thanks!

EAC Number...

Hi,

EAC-12345-67890

Start from the number after EAC, so the sixth digit is "6" in this case. I just checked the posting and found that many applicants who filed their I-140 for CP are still waiting for result.