ND Nov '02 Approved(spouse still waiting)

auddaraj

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I saw my approval email last night. I am very nervous to open the email, was really very happy to see my approval. Now, I am hoping I should get the letter soon.
Here are my case details:
ND Nov15'2002
2EADS & AP's(just sent my documents for 3rd yesterday to my lawyer & will let my lawyer know about my approval)
2FP (around)06/01 -LUD updated that 2FP received for me but not for my spouse don't know why ??)
Changed empolyer in March'04 filled AC-21 & did an address change aswell.
Very excited that my case with AC21 & address change had approval without RFE.
Any comments about why spouse(dependant) case is not approved would be appreciated.

I wish every one all the best & speedy approvals.
Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing us this great site which I was hooked to.
Also thanks to jaxen, gujju & all other who contribute to this forum.

I thank God for his blessing.

auddaraj said:

Congratulations auddaraj!
My case RD 11/16/2001, still waiting for approval.
Given up asking God! INS folks are above all Gods, and they won't listen to Gods also!

Congratulations!
Did you both get electronic FP? I had paper version, while my wife had the electronic scan for FP. No change in my LUD, my wife's LUD changed within 2 days after FP saying FP was received etc. This was at St.Paul, MN, depends on who calls your number for FP (paper or electronic scan).

auddaraj said:
Hi All,
I saw my approval email last night. I am very nervous to open the email, was really very happy to see my approval. Now, I am hoping I should get the letter soon.
Here are my case details:
ND Nov15'2002
2EADS & AP's(just sent my documents for 3rd yesterday to my lawyer & will let my lawyer know about my approval)
2FP (around)06/01 -LUD updated that 2FP received for me but not for my spouse don't know why ??)
Changed empolyer in March'04 filled AC-21 & did an address change aswell.
Very excited that my case with AC21 & address change had approval without RFE.
Any comments about why spouse(dependant) case is not approved would be appreciated.

I wish every one all the best & speedy approvals.
Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing us this great site which I was hooked to.
Also thanks to jaxen, gujju & all other who contribute to this forum.

Congrats ... My ND is 11/25/2002 .. Hope we all get our approvals soon . No RFE is great news...

Cheers and good luck for a speedy approval for your wife

Congratulations !! Audaraj -

Did you see any changes in yr LUD before approval?

Dis u do yr EAD online and did yr lawyer actually send in the docs?

Got RFE, Replied & waiting for the result

My case is Nov 18th, 2002... recently got RFE and replied to it on Friday last week and it may reach NSC tomorrow.

Hopefully I will get my approval soon.

REF was about - Latest I-94 copy

thanks,
- Flam

Thanks All.
I didn't see any LUD changes before approval, only LUD change was when I had my FP2. I did all my EAD's through lawyer not online.

I am sure u will see approval soon. Also, I forgot to mention my case Labour Substition.