ND may or june 2002- any updates?

wheresmygc

Registered Users (C)
Since the latest processing date has passed those dates, If anyone made any inquiries, have you got any updates on your cases, LUD changes?

My lawyer made an inquiry when the latest processing date was posted but so far i received nothing and my LUD has not changed a bit.

the long wait continues

Thanks

wheresmygc

Same Here

Reply to my phone enquiry : wait for 30 Days
Reply from congress men enquiry: wait for 60 Days
Reply from Attorney enquiry:wait for 90 days

Did not get reply from FBI Name Check done in NOV

Nd: june2002
FP:?????????

Hey trooper, it is awesome that you already got your FP, one less thing to worry about and one step closer to stop worrying about this situation we're in. :)

wheresmycg

same for me. Did inquire in October through AILLA and Congressional Office and couple of days ago my atorney did it again.Nothing happened.

ND June 1, 2002
FP: ????

wheresmygc,

Boss!!!
No FP Prints for me toooooooooooo

Saga continuessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ND:June2002

trooper said:
wheresmygc,

Boss!!!
No FP Prints for me toooooooooooo

Saga continuessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ND:June2002

Oh my, sorry to hear that, i thought you had it.Oh well, one step back here to where i am :) . I am sure we are going to hear something soon my friend, i feel it is very close.

wheresmygc

I called my lawyer last Monday and I was told that my derivative's FP notice was already in their office. I was told to call again tomorrow to check on my mine. Well, at least I can call this progress and I'm so happy that my case is starting to move. I hope that all 2002 filers will get their FP notices too but much better if they get their approvals. I faxed TSC three times in November for FP request. Not sure if this a response to my request or it is already my time to get my FP notice.

Same boat here. I am Jul 2002 and never received FP notice. Is it that they are sending now notices within short space of time? I hope our time will come soon.

When our terrible journey will be over.

June 2002 filier. 1st FP Nov 2002. Never heard anything since then. Contact TSC and Florida congressmen. No reply yet.

I'm still here. Long waiting, waiting....

Huhu03
EB1
I-485: 05/01/2002
1FP: 04/10/2003
2FP: 08/05/2004

one step closer

I got My first FP notice on monday- got fingerprints done early yesterday- no change in LUD which still reads...

"On XXXXX, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

this was just my change of address, I never made an equiry. Incidently, although they confirmed my change of address by mail to my new address, FP notice went to old address. My Attorney was going to make an enquiry, but the FP notice arrived the same day.

fingers crossed for everyone

Only my 18 year old son received FP in family of 4.
Tried to do FP with out notices but refused in Tampa. Son with FP notice too refused for early FP.Scheduled for December 23rd.
Called NCSC and made status inquiry for the remaining 3 of us and were told we will receive notification in 30 days. Hope they are FP's.
GC Soon
ND June 6th 2002
waiting for FP

hello jacquelina, where are you located & did you to go to the ASC that was indicated in your FP notice? I'm planning to do an early FP too as soon as I get the notice from my lawyer, I am thinking of going to Charlotte office & not to Atlanta.

jacquelina said:
I got My first FP notice on monday- got fingerprints done early yesterday- no change in LUD which still reads...

"On XXXXX, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

this was just my change of address, I never made an equiry. Incidently, although they confirmed my change of address by mail to my new address, FP notice went to old address. My Attorney was going to make an enquiry, but the FP notice arrived the same day.

fingers crossed for everyone

Early FP-Atlanta

I am the Primary applicant and got my FP notice on Monday the 13th. My spouse (Derivative) has not yet recieved hers. Per my notice, I am scheduled for Jan 22nd but will take a chance this Saturday in Atlanta.

Any advise from folks with experience with early FP in Atlanta is welcome.

Cheers

early fp

hey guys, I can't answer for Atlanta, but Charlotte is good. They did not ask me for my address in NC- when they were entering my info it still had my old Floirda address listed and he was going to continue without changing it until I commented that it is now NC. So I think it would be OK to go to any center.

also the actual notice from BCIS says that you can go to any ASC for fingerprints. It seems that some locations are more willing to do early FP's and to do spouses FP's even if they do not have a letter. Make sure to take copies of filing for AOS as this seemed to help for us.

good luck!

Vulture said:
I am the Primary applicant and got my FP notice on Monday the 13th. My spouse (Derivative) has not yet recieved hers. Per my notice, I am scheduled for Jan 22nd but will take a chance this Saturday in Atlanta.

Any advise from folks with experience with early FP in Atlanta is welcome.

Cheers

I did early FP on Saturday in Atlanta. Got turned away at 8 am because of a huge line, but came back at 2:30 pm and got it done since the office was nearly empty. Try to go after 2 pm.

vulture, both myself and my wife did early FP last sat at atlanta. Go around 3PM.Also while we where there we did notice them doing FP for another couple who had FP notice just for 1 among them.