ND: May 2003-Finally I can say We are Approved, Thank God

Pruma

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Myself and my wife's I 485 got approved few minutes ago. Thank you all and Thanks for Rajeev Khanna for maintaining this great site.

Thanks
Pruma
AD:10/25/04

Congratulation,

After seen lots of June approval, I though the wave of approval has already passed May, 03 filer, but ur approval gave us hope that they are still working on them.

Pruma said:
Hi All,

Myself and my wife's I 485 got approved few minutes ago. Thank you all and Thanks for Rajeev Khanna for maintaining this great site.

Thanks
Pruma
AD:10/25/04

Great! Congrats!
When is your Fp done?

Thankyou All,

Jalma and Pga-asa88 i was really worried for the past 2 to 3 weeks and i was also thinking that wave of approvals might have passed May 2003 filers but luckily i got approved and i am sure you all will be approved in the next few days.

LiveAndLetLive: There was no RFE at any stage.

I wish you all best of luck.

Thanks
Pruma

Pruma said:
Thankyou All,

Jalma and Pga-asa88 i was really worried for the past 2 to 3 weeks and i was also thinking that wave of approvals might have passed May 2003 filers but luckily i got approved and i am sure you all will be approved in the next few days.

LiveAndLetLive: There was no RFE at any stage.

I wish you all best of luck.

Thanks
Pruma
Great! Congrats!
When is your Fp done?
thanks

Great!!!

Pruma ... my heartiest congratulations as a fellow May 2003 filer! :)

Just as you guys, was worried about 'the wave of approval' passing us by. I hope it's gonna be few more days for Jalma, pag-asa88, me etc ... Give us more updates of your LUD etc if you have any. Thanks for keeping the hope alive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaf,

Thankyou. There was a LUD change for me and wife on 09/06/04 and after that no change until today when i got approval emails and also a change in LUD with today's date.

Pruma