Nd May 14 2002 Approved

I agree with gaya_gaya

If anyone's FP is around March or April 03, be prepared to get approval soon.

Agreed..
I feel the current trend is that they are approving/touching
few 2001 rd/nd and then people in 12-15 month range from FP.

I remember lot of people a yr ago, manually requested for their FPs. those guys are going to benefit now.

goastros,

Do you think we should add approvals (just approvals) to "Membership" from link provided by gaya_gaya or any other forum?

Do you think you'll be able to do this?

Mine did May 31, 2003

I did on may 31 , 2003 and the status on uscis.gov did'nt get updated still it says 990 days.

My rd 1st Mar 2002
ND 1st mar 2002

EB 3

Is any body in the same situation like me.

Please Let me know.

Good Luck.

I do not know if this story helps

reddymade
Our (my wife and I) FP was done on July '03. Mine got updated after a week -- but wife's did not for a month. Then contacted our paralegal who apprently talked to the INS contact who said that nothing needs to be done . But then 2 days later her online status changed.

Tombaan, george this guy from MSn forum is in fact EB3 case.

I think if it is NIW or EB1 case, it matters but between EB2 & EB3, it does not.
Sydney i believe is EB1 case.

nfn, i often visit MSN site and i think lot of people from here do as well. some people have same ids , some don't. so it would get tougher.

in the meantime, i have created a new color code for FP.
I will post the file or start a new thread.
I only hope people will update it or even just post their Rd/ND/FP.

Ideally if everyone would have updated a tracker like rupnet, it would be lot better, we could have also tracked info such as who are in the 12-15 month range from FP.

george/goastros

the approvals in this forum and for 2002....most of the cases where people have identified or I got replies have been eb1 or eb2 but then tsc anything can happen

Hi guys

This is not mine, My RD/ND is : 05/08/2002, FP : 06/21/2003. Some time in May 2002, I wrote a letter to TSC about my new address and requested for FP, I think it was triggered to issue the FP. I would suggest those who did not receive FP, send a fax or write a letter to TSC, to request FP. your opinions welcome.