ND June 2002- RFE

Vulture

Registered Users (C)
I just recieved emails for the entire family that a RFE has been mailed to us. What should I expect? ----- W2/Pay stubs/EVL/ Marriage Status etc??? Anything else that I can be prepared with at this stage?

Thanks

possibly also medical records - did you completely submit the forms, and also proof of legal status- copies of I 94's and passport pages- this is all I can think of.

Relax. You should have enough time to collect relevant documents..

Birth certificate affidavit... one more on the list..

I was in the same boat. (and I know the USCIS was just picking on us)

Myself - medicals. (for the second time)
Wife - Biographic information.
Son 1 - medicals (for the second time)
Son 2 - Proof of lawful admission and proof of relationship
Daughter - Proof of lawful admission and proof of relationship

All of these were sent in the original package, so the USCIS either lost it, or are just trying to delay our case by coming up with bogus RFEs.

Does anyone know if the USCIS counts as backlogged, cases that have been issued an RFE? I've noticed a lot of lame RFEs lately and I'm wondering if this is yet another method of making it appear that they're reducing the backlog.

Regards

Rav

485 RD 08/27/2002
FP 01/14/05
AD - RFEs pending.

Rav...
If you know the officer#, you can search in the forum for his 'record'. Usually it takes few weeks after RFE to get approval, and in some cases couple of months.

Cheers,

I thought of that, but the RFEs don't list the officer #. Anyway, I'd probably just depress myself if I knew!! ;-) Knowing won't make it go any faster and will just add stress to an already crappy journey.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. :)

Regards

Rav

When I hot RFE for my husband and son's AP(asked for a proved I104), I was asked to send the RFE back to an officer. Her/his number is in the return address.