ND June\'2000 Cases Updates (Total:43)

CNEB1VSC

Registered Users (C)
15 still waiting without RFE (including my case)
 2 still waiting after RFE
 1 still waiting after transfer
25 approvals

Just feeling frustrated after seeing so many June-September\'2000 approvals.
Anybody with me?

no rfe so far

some lazy iio just sitting on the case. everytime i call i\'m told \'under review\'

No Title

I call VSC every 2 weeks and I was told last week that my case is with an officer since 7/3/01. I was told that it takes 30-45 days for approval since that time. So, I\'m going to wait for that duration and if no action is taken by then, I\'ll talk to my senator. VSC is approving cases filed 3 months after I filed and they have also moved their proceesing date forward (from 7/1/00 to 8/1/00) by one month, since my file was with an officer. By the time my case is pending for 45 days, I\'m sure they would have moved the dates even further. I\'ll point this to my senator.

I suspect that our files are with the same officer and for some reason, he has been re-assigned for other duties. So, while our files lie unprocessed, VSC is picking up newer cases from the shelf and adjudicating them.

Your suspicion makes sense

That could be true. I am also waiting. My case details are RD 7/6, ND 7/18, Country Others, EB2. Since my country is others, I was expecting my approval quite sooner.
What I suspect is that Adjudicating officer might send some cases for a review to a higher official or he might be waiting for a reply to his requests from some other govt agency like SS office. I don\'t know all the mechanics of this weird processing system. I wish someone can shed some light on this so that the whole uncertainty just vanish away for good.