ND July 2002 Approved

inline

Registered Users (C)
ND July 2002 Approved, NSC

ND July 2002 Approved!!!
Today I received this email (below). The weird thing is I was never scheduled for any Bio, only FP in 2004!
I guess it's going to take a while before I get the actual "plastic".
I suspect INS is trying to crank out as many cases as possible and the technical side of things is simply handled by other department, which will schedule me for Bio and then mail me the card. That's my asumption anyway.
Anybody here with a similar scenario? Someone in another thread suggested to schedule an INFO PASS appointment at local INS and not wait for Bio notice. Good idea?
In either case, I'm glad!!! For those of you who are still waiting - don't worry guys, you will get that kind of email soon! This is not exactly fair even in my family - I'm a derivative asylee and I got approved before my wife, who is the principal asylee... She is a bit jealous now, but happy for me too! :)
inline

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status
Receipt Number: LIN022435****

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On December 1, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

ND: July 2002
FP: Nov 2004
RFI: Received by USCIS 09-29-05
LUD: 10-03-05
APPROVED 12-01-05
Never scheduled for any Bio!

Last edited by a moderator:
inline said:
ND July 2002 Approved!!!
Today I received this email (below). The weird thing is I was never scheduled for any Bio, only FP in 2004!
I guess it's going to take a while before I get the actual "plastic".
I suspect INS is trying to crank out as many cases as possible and the technical side of things is simply handled by other department, which will schedule me for Bio and then mail me the card. That's my asumption anyway.
Anybody here with a similar scenario? Someone in another thread suggested to schedule an INFO PASS appointment at local INS and not wait for Bio notice. Good idea?
In either case, I'm glad!!! For those of you who are still waiting - don't worry guys, you will get that kind of email soon! This is not exactly fair even in my family - I'm a derivative asylee and I got approved before my wife, who is the principal asylee... She is a bit jealous now, but happy for me too! :)
inline

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status
Receipt Number: LIN022435****

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On December 1, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

ND: July 2002
FP: Nov 2004
RFI: Received by USCIS 09-29-05
LUD: 10-03-05
APPROVED 12-01-05
Never scheduled for any Bio!

Congrats ! Did you re-do your medical in RFI and is this case in TSC ?

may I suggest that you make contact with immigration officer and ask him for bio. appointment...so far you not gonna get you plastic without bio.
my advice :since you have been approved ... try to close the whole deal soon as you can
:rolleyes: