ND is in mar2003 or before

jackmike

Registered Users (C)
hi all

is there any one whose ND is in mar2003 or before but still waiting for 140 approval ??? please give your details.

I-140 ND March 2003

Hi,

This is my first message in this forum. I really do not know what exactly you want to do with this info. My ND is of March 2003 and I have not got any thing so far. No RFE, no status change for case etc. I have seen only a hand ful of people in this category having I-140 not approved for so long and I have not seen any useful advise/suggestions so far from senior members. Since there are not many sufferers in this category, I am sure starting a new thread won't be of much help. Jackmike, are you in the same boat or just trying to collect statstics for some analysis.

Re: I-140 delays

nsc_sufferer....

Looks like you are not following the threads ,there has been so many suggestions and advices given on this portal , which is and has been and will be of great help even if you are a silent browser.

So what if someone is collecting statistics , it is just a way of getting more info which educates us and also know a little more on how things are going on with different service centers.

What advice can the seniors give ? , They are not decision makers at USCIS , they guide you in the right direction as and when required with options from different people who have already undergone this phase of I-140 delays.

So be patient and wait , thats the name of the game , and things are heating up now as so many people on this forum have been fighting for our cause. ( Go to the proper thred and see ehat wonders they have and are doing )

Bets of luck .....

i completely agree with DMUN... the whole purpose here is to make sure what the status with the procssing center. as it is difficult to get any kind of status from bcis ... in this forum we just try to collect some info which will atleast tell us whats happening ... atleast gives us a reasonable base to get whats happenning