ND is 04/24 at CSC ( 02-169-XXXX)... any news abt Finger Printing

mitwaa

Registered Users (C)
I filed my 485 at CSC on 04/24 - WAC-02-169- XCXXX)

Any body with a similar RD or a later RD got their Finger Printing notice?

Mine is a slightly different case - as i filed 485 in CSC but i live in work in Virginia.

would that delay the finger printing process?

any information on this would be appreciated.

thanks
mitwaa

Still early

although many people with the same or later RD got FP notices.

One guy with Oct. 01 RD just got FT notice.

Anyway, FP does not seem to realte to approval dates.

Finger printing: Please Respond

I have not received my FingerPrint Notice yet. My wife received hers about 3 months back.

EB1
SAN DIEGO
RD : 03/12/02
ND : 03/13/02
Received iEAD,AP, EAD.

DRGR:(

EB-2, CSC, ND May 1, still waiting for FP notice

Looks like most folks get FP notices within 3-8 weeks these days, but if you don't get yours within this timeframe then there's really no telling when your case gets processed. I don't know if it's because the case got assigned to a backlogged officer or it was just misplaced and will remain so until someone finds it or you fax an inquiry.

I believe you can fax an inquiry after 120 days... I have 3 weeks to go.

BTW I initially filed a CP application in January and CSC never got around to forwarding the I-140 approval to NVC.

ND is 04/24 but no finger printing till now....

Hi Mitwaa

My ND is also 04/24 at CSC (02-169-XXXXX) and even I've not heard from INS regarding FP. Looks like there's some pattern -- most of the people who applied between Apr15-30th, 2002 haven't got their FP!!!!

anyone else in the same boat, post your views!!!

thanks

RD 07/19/02, ND 07/22/02 no FP yet. I have been tracking and checking the people getting FP during and after July. Looks like I am probably in the llist of Unlucky ones......

It would be great to figure out how FP thing works... For now I am just waiting something either form INS or Attorney.... However if others can share there infor it will be help...

Waiting on finger printing appt.

I believe my I-485 petition was filed around mid April'02 (RD and ND few days apart) at CSC. No appt. letter yet, attorney has faxed the first reminder few days back. Per them, have to wait at least another 30 days before taking any further steps if in case I don't get any appointment letter in mail!

Still waiting...

I-485 (CSC):
WAC-02-167
RD 04/22/2002
ND 04/23/2002

No finger printing notice yet.

No FP yet RD: 24 April 2002

WAC-02-169-5XXXX

RD: 22April2002

RD: 24April2002

No FP yet.

Guys please post to this thread if any of you recieve FP notices.

Thanks
gc_luckyguy

Last edited by a moderator:
wac-02150-xxxx

I have still not got my FP. My fax notices have been sent by my lawyer at least a month ago. But no progress yet.

ND: April 2, 2002

FP notice Inquiry

Can anyone please help on How we can inquire whether Finger Print Notice has been issued or not.

I plan to visit Inida for 2 months ( Nov - December).
I am concerned that I might notice during this time.

Please help

Last edited by a moderator:
FP notice rec'd in last week of sept

Hi All,

I got my FP notice in the last week of sept around 09/23. My case details are

I485 filed with CSC
WAC-02-274-XXXX
Mailing Date : 09/06
ND : 09/09/02

Hope you guys get your notice soon. This is not concurrent filing . My i140 was approved on 08/23.

Rambo

got FP too

RD 09/06/02 and FP notice date on 09/20/02. FP scheduled for lastweek of Oct. Rambo, let's keep in touch b'cos your's is WAC-02-274 and mine is 275. looks like processing for both of us is going at same pace . I heard from someone that the INS is processing FP in beginning instead of end and so we get FP notice so soon. But my attorney did not think so. Does anyone has a definitive answer to this?

Re: Waiting on finger printing appt.

Originally posted by GotSnow?
I believe my I-485 petition was filed around mid April'02 (RD and ND few days apart) at CSC. No appt. letter yet, attorney has faxed the first reminder few days back. Per them, have to wait at least another 30 days before taking any further steps if in case I don't get any appointment letter in mail!

Just got informed through my attorney that they have received finger print notice. Appointment date is 11/01/02 and location is SF. -- Thanks.

Faxing to CSC Helps. Finally got FP notice RD 03/12.

:)

After repeatedly sending faxes to CSC. I got my a notice for FP in San Diego. Scheduled for 10/31.

Faxing to CSC and being persistent helps!

DRGR

Got Snow : what is ur RD and WAC number

Mine is WAC- 02-169 - 5XXXX

I still have not received my FP notice after two fax enquiries. I did the first one in Aug and after a month did another one last week. Still no word from the INS.

Any body else in the same boat.?

Thanks
Mitwaa

Re: Got Snow : what is ur RD and WAC number

Originally posted by mitwaa
Mine is WAC- 02-169 - 5XXXX

I still have not received my FP notice after two fax enquiries. I did the first one in Aug and after a month did another one last week. Still no word from the INS.

Any body else in the same boat.?

Thanks
Mitwaa

Hey Mitwaa,

My petition # is WAC-02-169-5XXXX and ND is 04/25. Hang in dude, yours might come in any day now!!

Got my FP notice : WAC-02-169-5XXXX

Finally got my FP notice dated 10/16. I got it my mail on 10/18: The appointment is on 11/30 at INS Alexandria, VA.

But i still have not got my wife's FP notice.

Any idea if i should call them up to ask about my Wife's notice or just take my wife along on the appointment date?

Is there any relation to the 485 approval or RFE or Interview based on the FP date or FP completion date? Any useful info abt the pattern that you may have noticed would be great.

Good luck others in the april time frame. You should be hearing soon from the INS.

Mitwaa

I think you need to call/fax regarding your wife's FP. INS IIOs told me that there is no rule that they the couple needs to be scheduled for FP at the same time. I tried going for FP along with my wife who had received her FP notice earlier. However, the folks at the San Diego ASC would not let me FP.

There is no direct connection between FP date and approval. Approvals seem to be related the RD. FP can be scheduled anytime. For most people in CSC, FP is being scheduled fairly soon after ND. However, I have seen some folks wait for around 6 months (including me).

DRGR