ND between 4/25/0 and 4/30/00 for EB2

uknow

Registered Users (C)
How many Indians are there waiting for approval between these dates? Join the chain!!!!

No Title

My details are PD: 11/14/97, RD: 3/28/00, ND: 4/26/00, FP: 1/16/01, AD: ?????, EB 2 RIR, NSC, India, 1st EAD 4/29/00, 2nd WAITING! Yellow form sent 1/23/01.

NSC is lethargic - I saw that the # of applications for AOS is 76K + at TSC, at the same volume INS would have ~300K applications at the 4 service centers which means they are collecting ~$160-$220 so an average of $200 (more applicants 14 years or older) per application so works to ~$60 million in I-485 fees alone!!!! And we don\'t get our money\'s worth

Pissed & Ripped off by INS,
A poor (as a result of exorbitant fees at every step!) immigrant.

No Title

Natarajan,
Would you mind if I ask which area you belong? Just curiosity...I think people whose ND until last wk of April 00 are getting approvals. I hope you are so close, so pl. be patient.
Though mine is still ahead atleast few months from now, it\'s so sad to see thousands of applicants waiting more than 6 yrs or so...like victims or what?
I know what you mean by ripping off...this is America, so they rip off people with money no matter what you want. Unfortunately, sky rocketig fees and years waiting is the \'only thing\' we see....

hoping for tomorrow!