ND Aug10,99 talked to IIO...

sparky m

Hi all,
ND Aug 10,99
Rd Jul 28, 99
EB3
Talked to IIO on 21st Nov. She said that my case is in the exact week of cases that are being processed now. I should call back in 2-3 weeks. She did not give the information whether the case is with an Officer.
Still waiting...

No Title

When I called INS, they told me they were processing Aug 15, 99.
That\'s your case time. So don\'t worry, it will be your turn soon.

No Title

Sparky M,

I have exactly same RD(7/28/99) and ND(8/10/99) as yours. I am still waiting after doing finger prints in June\'00.

Lets hope we get approval in 2000.

ND_10AUG1999

No Title

I have got Receipt Date Sept/14/1999 and Notice Date is Oct/19/2000. Got a mail from VSC (looks like H1 form) and says that the Notice Type is Transfer Notice and says that the Preliminary processing of the above application or petition has been completed and it has been transferred to the INS office at NY,NY.

What it means. Can anyone please help. Thanks in advance

No Title

This means your case has been transferred to the local INS. Can you please post more details like EB2/eb3, priority date, finger printing date.

Thanks.

No Title

It was EB2 and PD was 2/98 and FP was 6/2000. So, what should be my next step. Should I have to call anyone? I try to call VCS allways I get busy tone. Can some one give me the right Phone Number. Thanks you.

No Title

Well, your next step is to essentially wait for the interview from the local office. Check shusterman.com for the wait time for your local INS office.

One thing you might want to do is call VSC and check if your files have been physically transferred and when. then you should check with local INS to see if they have received the files and when you can expect the interview.

Thanks for providing the information.