ND Aug 99, Still Waiting

No Title

why don\'t you call IIO and ask them to bring it to attention to supervisor.
can you post your details like you country & PD

my Details ND is Sept 17 99 , EB2 India PD 10/98 waiting...
Thanks

No Title

My notice date is 10 Aug.99. Still waiting. No RFE. Talked to IIO last week. Told me to call back after 2 weeks. He informed me that my file was reviewed and put back on shelf for reasons he did not know/did not tell. Promised me that it has been taken off the shelf and an immigration officer will look at it again.
I hope this time they will atleast isuue an RFE. Really frustating to see all those later approvals but looks like I am not alone.

No Title

I also have the same problem. Talked to an IIO in November and was informed that i will get a letter from INS within 2-4 weeks. Last month i called again (After 6 weeks!) and the IIO told me that wait until end of January. I don\'t know what is going on..
EB2/India
PD 12/97
RD 08/03/99
ND 08/24/99
FP 06/2000

STILL WAITING.. (I am from Rapidigm)

No Title

My Notice date is 9 Aug,1999. I spoke to IIO 3 times so far and I was told to wait for another one month. Last time when I spoke to IIO, he was little annoyed and didn\'t answer anything. Just wait and see...

No Title

Is there any way to get the information from INS about holding Aug 99 ND cases? IIO\'s are not revealing the reason...except their usual reply ..wait 2-4 weeks etc.

No Title

Hi Sesha,
Why don\'t you check with INS about your status. Let\'s gather all info from INS about early August cases.

Tpg

No Title

Told to get RFE a month ago and still waiting (ND8/16)

Any idea why VSC is generating tons of RFE just for us early Aug. waiters? All my later fellows got their PP stampped w/o RFE! Not fair!!!

No Title

According AVM it\'s taking 365 to 540 days. Based on my ND, it\'s already 519 days. So I am going to wait until end of this month and planning to call INS after the completion of 540 days . May be they could give some favorable answer if I call after 540 days. (just a guess)...... Any one contacted you lawyer about involving a local Senator on this issue..

No Title

Our friend PD is not current (EB3- Jan 98)he got RFE . But our ND is 09/25...no news....INS is lookong for PD or not?

-GC485

No Title

What i heard was VSC issued tons of RFE\'s for AUG cases and very less for SEP and OCT cases. May be they wanted to show that they are processing SEP/OCT cases.

No Title

Last month IIO told the case was assigned to officer and takes 2 to 4 weeks to hear from them.
second time when I called VSC Last week, I was told the case is under review and is going
to take 2 to 4 weeks, When I asked is under review means with officer, the answer i got was
 IIO can\'t tell whether the case is with officer or not by seeing the case.
By going through all these I decided to wait till the VSC offical processing date changes
from Sep 1, 1999 and contact senator office if I dodn\'t hear by then.

- Sesha