ND aug-9-99, Message changed

knb

Registered Users (C)
Since the day my application is received the automated message said:
it takes 90 to 180 days to process....

Today I checked and I was going to hang up when I heard the word "was received on...", but to my surprise it said "it is taking 365 to 540 days to process this kind of case"

RD July26-99, ND aug9-99, EB2-India, FO june-10-00

Did any body have a similiiar situation.
Does anybody know what it means. should I be happy that they atleast touched my application ???

No Title

I am posting on my own message :)

When I wrote the first messsage I was on hold with the IIO. I managed to talk to a very courteous lady. She said it is under review. I asked her if she can tell me an estimate of time I should wait she said give it a couple of weeks.

FYI my friends, who are also suffering like me.

No Title

I think they just changed the message. I also got worried when I noticed that the message had changed to 360 days to 500+ days, so I talked to an IIO, and asked if it had any significance. She said no, and it is because of the backlogs (!) and that they are still processing aug 15 cases.
So the message probably does not mean anything (It never did!)

No Title

At least, they "touched" your case.
I guess you will hear the good news soon.

No Title

The message has changed in my husband\'s and my case also to \' ... 365 to 540 days..\'

PD-10/96
ND-9/29/99
EB3 India

No Title

Me too. I check message almost everyday. Today I found it\'s changed. I don\'t know it\'s just a general change or something happened to our cases. ND 8/16/99, FP 7/3/00, EAC-99-242-5xxxx.

No Title

Has changed for me too. What is happenning?
EB2
PD Dec 98 ( not sure of the date)
ND 22nd Feb 2000

No Title

Message changed too! 90-180 days now says 365-540 days.
Is it indicative of our case being assigned to an officer or it is just a general change for everyone?
RD - 07/99, ND - 08/99.

No Title

hey guys...
messages seem to have chabged for everyone...including folks who have applied for H1\'s...on October 31st i get a message like it takes 15 -21 days to process i 129 kind of case.....as soon as it is Nov 1, my message says it takes 30 - 60 days!

I just got the worst dose of halloween...how about that eerie coincidence?

No Title

Hi, H L, we are on the same boat. NIW(CH),waited long-long time for quota, mailed by FedEx in NYC, trying to get in VSC the first day (Aug.2nd). But,seems like our files were put on the very bottom. Who knows when they are gonna reach it.

Same msg.

Pls post if U get good news.