ND Aug 20, 2002 - First FP Notice

BaSh

Registered Users (C)
We both got First FP Notice, going to Charlotte office on 15th July. Sent 2 Faxes to expidite the FP as our format given in foram.

BaSh
ND:20 Aug, 2002

Can you please send me the format and the fax no. to expedite FP
My ND is June 02 and still no FP request.

Thanks
Joy

Congratulation Bash,
Have you got notice at home address?
Is 15 July is your appointment date or you are going early?
Thanks

BaSH,

The format I am seeing on this site is for expediting the FP due to its expiry. However you mentioned this is your first FP. Do you have the format for that?

Please let me know. I am in the same boat, no FP yet.

Thanks.

I just modified the expediting the FP due to its expiry format according to my requirement. I just move to other city, no access to my home computer to send the exact format and fax.#.

I will try this weekend. I got this on 6th at my home address. I did not seen the original, my wife scanned and send the copy. I have to give FP's on 15th.
which is schudled in notice.

Try to send the expediting the FP due to its expiry format just modify insted expiry, your 485 filed on so and so date.

And One More Thing My Status in USCIS site not updated as FP sent. Just old stuff saying 850-900days.

All the best
BaSh :D
-------------Got It guys----Try this below--------------
XXXXXX
Address
Tel # ###-###-####.

To
USCIS TSC,
P.O. Box 851488,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488
Phone: 800-375-5283
Fax: 214-489-8021

Dear Sir or Madam:

Subject: Processing our I-485 expedite - Finger Print request.

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that our I-485 filed on August 20, 2002. We are not received our Finger Prints till date. Lots of our friends who filed in Texas Service Center after we filed had done their Finger Prints and couple of them getting 2nd time. So we request please expedite to get Finger Prints and our I-485 processing.

A speedy processing of our I-485 petitions and dependants after our Finger Prints would be greatly appreciated.

1. XXX SRC-02-250-XXXXX / A # 0XX-XXX-XXX.
2. XXX SRC-02-250-XXXXX / A # 0XX-XXX-XXX.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Thank you,

XXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent out a fax.
Spoke to lawyer, they are also going to send out a letter requesting FP...
lets see...

Texas - new Fax number

Please make sure about the Fax number. I read somewhre, Texas Fax number has changed since 15 April 2004. New Fax # is 214-962-2632. Please excuse me, if I am wrong.

rao smith 100 are you sure about that change?no one has ever said anything about that and still using the 214-489-8021.

Texas Fax #

Just type Fax : 214-962-2632 in Google search and see the results. As per the search results, I think it has changed from 214-489-8021 to 214-962-2632. Experts advice needed please.

I wonder if they really have a new fax number and the fax letter that Bash sent was never actually the key to trigger the FP notice but he got it because someone touched his file.I wonder...so, there are 2 fax numbers?maybe i should sent another fax to this new number too...

Guys My FP's are taken at Charlotte Office.

We went 7am, no one is there?

when we came back it is 730am and we saw around 20 people, but the good thing, there is one person while we are leaving he saw us and he let us go first at 8am. They are no checking of the times in the receipt, so you can visit in the morning and getout early if you want.

We both did our FP's and getout by 830am

Thanks Guys for your support in finding exact address FP Center in Charlotte,NC and other immigration related work.

Hi Guys,

I have just spoke to FBI on 304-625-5590

1. Choose option 2: "private individual"
2. Then choose option 3 ("if you filed an application with immigration services...")

Choose: "Talk to the representative" and EXPLAIN like this, that you have a pending AOS app with USCIS and you can't get the FP check results FROM THEM so someone advised you to call this #. (Some time it will goes to the voice message, try until you reach the REP).

Representative requested my A-number.

After she told me, that my FP were received on July 15, check was performed and results were sent back to USCIS on the same day, July 15. I did my FP in 15th itself. So they are working very fast.

All the best