ND - Aug 01

bigking45

Registered Users (C)
I observe foll members have their ND in Aug 01 and are still waiting for approval: (updated 3/11/04)

mj_no_1
txgcslave
ukr - approved
gcfiler98
seenoo
hkk - RFE
sadboymemphis
longGC
desparateTSC
Sleeper
Hopeful0820
180dayzjobhop
gkhan
krishnakumar
fun2sh
ttufail
maybesoon
foobari
2001gcfiler
gc3003
imnaonao
gujju161
julfi
muse - approved 3/10/04
may01tx
bigking45 - approved 3/18/04
v485k
taodchen - approved 3/11/04
rvonguru - approved 3/11/04
sidvan
waitsucks9

Updated 3/19/04

Our applications may be in one pile lying somewhere in TSC.
Let us keep a close eye on this group, may be we will all see approvals together, in the same week or two.

Please add names that I may have missed.
B

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm here..

TSC acknowledged receipt of RFE's on Monday 3/8/04.

If the average is about 6 days, my turn will be on 3/15/04.. :D

Sooner would be nice as well....

Take me off the list

I guess I am the lucky one I just got approved yesterday.
Hope everyone gets approved ASAP.All the best to all you guys,I have updated my information in a new thread this morning.

My status

ND -- 08/17/2001
FP --08/2002 (expired ??)
I have moved to OH around April 2002.

Based on what I gather from enquired to senators and congressman, my file has been sent by TSC (by mistake) to the National Record Center. The files are now in transit back to TSC. I am told I will hear something in the near future. Lets wait and see.

Congrats to UKR.

ND Aug 01 approvals

Saw 4 approvals in last 2 days:

muse
ukr
toadchen
Spiderboy's friend.

Hope this means Aug 01 ND applications are being finally viewed.

Goastros: I just compiled this list by ND. Your file sorts them by RD and several of these names were not there.

Anyway, your work is really useful and I am not a techie..

B

pls count me in. My ND is 8/01 but haven't got anything yet. FP was 05/03 but online hasn't updated anything.

Changes made

Let us keep this thread up for the sake of hapless Aug filers, who are seeing Nov / Dec applicants post approvals.
B

My ND is actually 6/18/2001, and not August as mentioned
here.

I have a feel that my application is lost somewhere.

May be, my application was also sent to National Record Center as indicated by MJ_NO_1 in this thread.

Question for MJ_NO_1: Can you Please tell us when your application is expected to be returned to TSC? Did the senator office give you an ETA? Please post a reply to my question.

I have also contacted Arizona Senator John McCain, but i have not heard anything from them yet.

To KrishnaKumar Lingamneni

I dont know when it is expected to be returned.

The congressmans office told me that a process was initiated to get the file back and to contact them in one month if I dont hear from INS. Guess what. Its one month already..I need to send them a reminder.

Me too in same situation. My RD July 6th , ND aug 28th FP 11/2002

I saw lot of approvals who did FP after 2/03.

Some how they are missing the people who did FP prior to 12/02 . Hope not loosing the files atleast .

Pls post any approvals whose FP is before 12/02 ..

t485

Me too in same situation.

Fp: 11/02
RD: june26'th/01
ND: aug/01.

I think we may be considered only when our priority dates become current.
There is no way to even reschedule my F.P.

No news yet

Lots of Dec 01 approvals and 485 date moved to 7/16, no approvals from our list in past week.
B

very frustrated

Even after the new processing times, I called the BCIS , they still go by the old processing time, and they would not initiate an inquiry.

I am planning to travel in may,, My AP is pending since 1/22/04, my only hope is to get the 485 Approved.

I contacted a senator's office 3 weeks ago, and got no feedback yet.

:confused: :mad: :eek:

RD 6/5/01
ND 8/23/01
FP 1/17/03
AD??????