eljay

Registered Users (C)
Arrival: 01/2001
Change to H-1B 06/2001 Valid till 06/2004
Asylum application: 02/2002
Asylum Granted : 05/2002,
I-485 sent to NSC : 09/2005
ND: 09/2005 for me , my wife and two kids. from TSC. with SRC-05 XXX
Same letter said, if this receipt is for I-90, I-185 or I-698 , your next step is Biometric. call 1-800 XXX and schedule appointment for FP. bring this letter with photo ID.
Go for FP on 11/05. FP office ask me another letter. I said I have only this letter & I got appointment date & # over the phone. Finally they did Code-3. LUD date change only no message change. What is next?
When filing, I sent G-325 not G-325A. What shuld I do?. May I send G-325A for me and my wife again before RFI?
I fogot to tell , got two receipt for all of us in Friday and Mon day. with same SRC # and ND. What is going on?

eljay said:
Same letter said, if this receipt is for I-90, I-185 or I-698 , your next step is Biometric. call 1-800 XXX and schedule appointment for FP. bring this letter with photo ID.
Go for FP on 11/05. FP office ask me another letter. I said I have only this letter & I got appointment date & # over the phone. Finally they did Code-3. LUD date change only no message change. What is next?
When filing, I sent G-325 not G-325A. What shuld I do?. May I send G-325A for me and my wife again before RFI?
I fogot to tell , got two receipt for all of us in Friday and Mon day. with same SRC # and ND. What is going on?

Hang in there. It may not take too long.

eljay said:

You'll unlikly get approved this year. However, with the momemtum cis has, you may have chance to get approved by the end of next year, or the following year almost certain. One thing for sure, you'll not wait too long as most of the forum members did/do.

Regarding G-325A, I suggest you not to send it. The cis officer may get confused if you do. It's likly you'll get RFE for that before approval, as most of us experienced. At that time, you do exactly what cis asks, including G325 or G325A.

BTW, I am curious why it took you so long to file I-485 after the asylum grant? Maybe that was a conditional grant, and you got the final asylum grant in 2004?

Good luck to you,
Hope

Thank you.

Thank you.
it is not conditional asylum. Because of backlog I was thinking to apply to go to Canada under Skill Class. By the time remove 10000 cap. Then desided to apply.
One more thing, the name my son's recipt notice is in correct. So I call them.
They corrected it over the phone and send me aletter from TSC. But not corrected notice.

Thank you for your advices.
I will not send new G-325A to them untill they ask.

Verification of name change

eljay said:
Thank you.
it is not conditional asylum. Because of backlog I was thinking to apply to go to Canada under Skill Class. By the time remove 10000 cap. Then desided to apply.
One more thing, the name my son's recipt notice is in correct. So I call them.
They corrected it over the phone and send me aletter from TSC. But not corrected notice.

Thank you for your advices.
I will not send new G-325A to them untill they ask.

You can call them again to verify what name in the system for your son. If there is still error, ask them to correct it again. This can keep on and on until they get it right. Or you just simply don't do anything until you receive the next notice for something (I'm sure you will). If the name is incorrect, then correct it from there.

Good luck!

eljay ... Can't undrestand thins ...
I got approved in 2001 .. my ND 3/2005. for the same reason I did not apply or rush to do , coz of the cap. was not making any diff 10years or 13years. and was thinking to move to canada.
So Far I recived only ND 3/2005 and you are 9/2005 and got far a head , How come ? is there is anything to do