ND 5, 2002 approved

usetech

Registered Users (C)
RD May 2002
First FP, 2004
RFI and Bio code 3 Sept, 2005
Approved: Jan 31, 2006.

Receipt Number: LIN02xxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On January 31, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to see the Processing Dates for Applications and Petitions, click here.

Note: Case Status is available for Applications and Petitions which were filed at USCIS Service Centers. If you filed at a USCIS Local Office, your case status may not be reviewable online but for processing times on forms filed at that Office please, click here.

If you have a question about case status information provided via this site, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame, please contact the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY).

usetech said:
RD May 2002
First FP, 2004
RFI and Bio code 3 Sept, 2005
Approved: Jan 31, 2006.

Receipt Number: LIN02xxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On January 31, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to see the Processing Dates for Applications and Petitions, click here.

Note: Case Status is available for Applications and Petitions which were filed at USCIS Service Centers. If you filed at a USCIS Local Office, your case status may not be reviewable online but for processing times on forms filed at that Office please, click here.

If you have a question about case status information provided via this site, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame, please contact the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY).

Congratulations!
Did you submit medical reprots when you filed I-485 or after you recevied RFI?

Thanks

Juxhin

RD. March 2002

Congratulations....Enjoy

RD Aug 22,2001
Approved Sep 15,2005
GC received Sep 20,2005

This is awesome! Congrats!
Hope to hear more of this 02's. that would mean we 03ers are gonna be next :rolleyes:

juxhin said:
Congratulations!
Did you submit medical reprots when you filed I-485 or after you recevied RFI?

Thanks

Juxhin

RD. March 2002

Yes. I submitted with I-485 and did again after received RFI.

new message

I received a new message today after approval.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN02xxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:?

This case has been approved. On February 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed.
If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to
verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National
Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
Customer Service Center.

Congratulations
'05 approvals ....man I'm so jealous waited 5 years my self, :)

btw should I say foot in the mouth for all the members that were screaming "nothing will change" bs after the cap was removed...

samoel said:
btw should I say foot in the mouth for all the members that were screaming "nothing will change" bs after the cap was removed...

I know what you mean.

Like "Professor" Shamshon's garbage rants trying to deceive people. I wonder where did he take his rants to?

:) :)

Thank you for your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
frombasra said:
I know what you mean.

Like "Professor" Shamshon's garbage rants trying to deceive people. I wonder where did he take his rants to? ........

...apparently the "professor" likes Chavez so much that he renounced his new americano-fascist citizenship and moved to Venezuela.
They are much more "advanced" down there and don't even use Internet so he can't check the boards anymore... :D :D

samoel said:
...apparently the "professor" likes Chavez so much that he renounced his new americano-fascist citizenship and moved to Venezuela.
They are much more "advanced" down there and don't even use Internet so he can't check the boards anymore... :D :D

Where he can paint his big picture undisturbed. If need be he can ask Chavez to call his buddy Fidel so that he can get admitted to one of Cuba's fine mental hospitals. They are top notched.

I received my card 7 days later after the approval email and main applicant received the card 5 days later after the approval email.