ND 4/12/02, Approvedddd!

Thank you guys very much for the congratulations and kind wishes!

To naveenmgm, savior1,GC_1970, all4green, Kikay, Braves2003: Sorry that I don’t remember your NDs. I wish you all get approved soon.

April2002filer: Your case is also an April’02 case. It should be approved pretty soon. Try the congressional inquiry or ask your lawyer to query through the aila liaison may help. Good luck!

TSCguy: Your case is in the same time range as mine. I was observing the approval pattern (if this is any) before my case was approved. I noticed that they have already started to approve cases with FP done in November, like mine was done on 11/6/04. So yours will come soon. Good luck!

Micaprasica and Peter2s: Hope your FPs are on the way. Your NDs are older than the current processing date. My experience is that asking the congressional help works more efficient than calling the BCIS 1-800 number. Good thing about the old case is that once you get your FP done, the approval comes fast. Good luck to your guys!

Trooper and jacquelina: Your cases are also older than the current processing date. Since the FP is done, the approvals will fly to you pretty soon. (Trooper, since you did not mention about your FP, I would prefer to interpret that your FP is done) Good luck!

Tschurryup1: Your ND is almost the same as mine. I wish you the very best luck and look forward to hearing the good news comes from you!

Approve1gc: I know how frustrated it is for being waiting so long. Don’t give up yet. Try to ask your congressman/Senator’s help. I also wish you the very best luck and look forward to the day you post your approval on this forum!

SRM, 1fineday, h12gc, CuriousGeorge, nmishra: Thank you guys very much for being still around to deliver the congratulations and lift people’s spirit even after you guys got approved. I also want to say thank you to tombaan, POJ, poongunranar , unitednations, LongGC … and so many other friends for cheering us up, for sharing their knowledge and offering support!

Congratulations!!!!

Enjoy this important milestone.

I hope my turn is around the corner since I did FP on 11/2/04

Whom should we contact?

Hi
If i need to contact a senator or congressman whom should i contact in dallas/richardson/plano? My wife was issued an RFE on 11/17/2004 and we or our attorney have not received the RFE till date? I want to wait till jan 2nd and then call the senator or congressman to get it moving. Please advise.
Any experiences with a paricular congressman or senator? Would also like to know who are friendly and helpful?
Thanks
Bala

P.Balamurali, in this case, i think your lawyer should contact USCIS. It may take a while to get action from congressmen or senator...Your RFE could be time sensitive, and it is always good to respond within a short time interval.

Congrats.....................

well deseved one, don't wait take the appt(somewhere in January) anyway thru infopass.

Getting appt thru infopass is also a job