ND 4/12/02, anybody still there?

Safari_TSC

Registered Users (C)
Approving seems to slow down this week. But we did see a lot of July/August/September even November's cases got approved in the last few weeks.
My ND is 4/12/02, did FP on 6/17/03. I sent the fax twice and also two letters to TSC for the FP expiration, but nothing has happened. I also contacted the Senator and Congressman's office, have not heard from them yet. I talked to my attorney yesterday about the FP expiring thing, she said she had to file a report first, then only 30 days after the report can she begin to talk to the aila liaison.
My third AP was filed on 2/17/04, TSC current processing date for AP is 5/28/04. I sort of hoped that the AP would trigger my I-485 at first. But TSC just totally ignored my first AP inquiry. The second inquiry is still ongoing, and I can do nothing within the 30 days time window. It has been more than 10 days since I made the second inquiry, it seems like that TSC is still ignoring my case and will continue to do so. Really feel frustrated with the whole process.
Thank you very much for listening to my venting. Hope we all get approved soon.

What to say !!!!

It's total frustration...My LUD changed several times last week and then it stopped. After every new LUD, I use to think ...probably this will be the day .... but there was no change in the status...

I haven't done any follow-ups, haven't contacted anybody...Only thing I am doing is, visiting USCIS site everyday, several times, to see the LUD and status message.

Thing that hurts is, they are not going in sequential order. If that would have been the case, I wouldn't have said anything against them... but the way it's going on, it's totally illogical, ridiculous...why other people are getting their approvals when their ND is later than us ( APR 2002 ) ?????

I hate to say this...but I really don't know what those idiots are doing and what their intentions are !!!!!

Anyway just wanted to tell you, Safari_TSC, that don't think you are alone ......

Let's see....

Safari_TSC said:
I also contacted the Senator and Congressman's office, have not heard from them yet.

When did you contact them? I contacted Senator Bob Graham on 06/28 via his web site, got a confirmation email back and then nothing. My case got approved on July 1. Yesterday, to my surprise, I got a letter from his office, saying that the USCIS had informed them that my case had been approved. So they did put an inquire for my case, even though it was after the approval. Just hang in there, you will get your approval very soon.

Count ????

Is there any way to know, how many from Apr 2002 batch that are still pending ????

ND : APR 2002
FP : OCT 2002

Thank you All very much!!!
485_FL, I contacted Senator Bill Nelson's office on 7/2/04 both by fax and email. For the email, I even didn't get a confirmation; for the fax, I did get a regular post card last week. There are just those kind of "official" words on it like " We received your request blah blah blah and will contact you shortly...". Nothing else so far. I don't think I can set my hope on his office. The reason I tried Nelson's office was because once I saw somebody here say Nelson's office was very helpful on his case. But I guess that does not work for me. :-(

My ND is also April 23rd 2002

and FP done in Dec 2002.

And 15 months from the FP expired long ago. No sign of second FP nor there is any other indication of the file moving.

Dont know what to do?

wish you all the best for getting this resolved earliest.

C

Cary6,
Contact the Senater. May be that helps. I was assuming that as soon as the first fp's expire. Unfortunately
mine is also expired if 15 month validity is there. I contacted the senator and waiting to see what they do .

Also i am planning to send one letter every day to TSC.

ND March 2002 do not have any responses from TSC yet.

We don't get any FP notices and not any thing else from TSC. How can I do? I have faxed 4 copy letters to TSC and asked my lawyer call UCIS/INS once and send a letter to TSC. But still nothing happens.

Thanks SRM

I think you should get the approval soon.

The reason is your 15 months after FP is going to expire shortly and they should be after your case. This is what I observed from the threads in this forum.

Good Luck.

Still waiting

ND 20/22/02
FP 06/12/03
RFE 06/09/04 (Medical Immunization)
AD ???

Faxed twice about FP Expiry ,

Waiting .. Waiting.... Longway...

Still Waiting

Small correction

ND 02/22/02
FP 06/12/03