caramba

Registered Users (C)
details:
PD - 11/97
EB3 India
RD - 2/28/00
ND - 3/3/00 (eac-00-111-5xxxx)
FP - 4/3/01

No idea what the RFE is about. Interesting thing for some of you guys - our company was acquired just prior to the filing of I485, so it was filed under a different name from the company on the I140 approval. No amended 140 was filed, so let\'s see what the RFE is for.

will keep you\'ll informed

No Title

Thanks for the info.. how did u find out about your RFE? called IIO or AVM changed?

No Title

I received the notice in the mail today - 4/30/01 with a postmark of 4/27/01.
they asked for:
1. updated g325 - biographic info
2. letter from employer with salary, position etc.

my details are on the tracker already under catman.

No Title

Did you receive it directly from VSC or your lawyer mailed you a copy after he got it

Thanks

No Title

Did the AVM also change for your dependents (wife and kids) or was the rfe issued for you only.

No Title

yes of course - the company lawyer, though i probably would have done better myself (sic).
i called today and he wants to file an amended 140, even though he should have done so a year ago when our company was acquired. that will delay my 140 because like most lawyers, they don\'t care too much about the progress of your case and they can\'t identify with the pain of not being able to travel (245i - long story - don\'t ask), and all that.
they\'re going to take care of all the stuff but in their own good time (sorry for ranting, but i\'m pissed). i think i\'ll quit and become a beach bum when i\'m done. probably back home in india (can you say irony).