ND 2005 approved

Minsk said:
"On October 27, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

As I wrote in another thread for those who have been waiting for a long time I would suggest to call 1800 number and ask to inquire your case or go to your congressman. That's what helped me. Good luck.

Hei man you're earned that!!! :) Vsje prihodit vovremya k tomu kto umeet zhdat' ;) Moi pozdravlenija. Uda4i !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opinion said:
Hei man you're earned that!!! :) Vsje prihodit vovremya k tomu kto umeet zhdat' ;) Moi pozdravlenija. Uda4i !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spasibo ogromnoe ;) I hope I will see you all guys in "citizenship" threads :)

Congrats!
I got approved on 10/26.
We have pretty much the same dates. :)
Hope the rest get approved soon!

Congrats, Minsk!
I'm glad that they were easy on you and you did not have to wait for your freedom for over a decade, like many of us.

MInsk , Spasibo ogromnoe za informaciu , i na samom dele vidimo u kajodgo iz nas svoe vremya nado prosto poterpet :))) Mi radi za tebya :)

Dushanbe1 said:
MInsk , Spasibo ogromnoe za informaciu , i na samom dele vidimo u kajodgo iz nas svoe vremya nado prosto poterpet :))) Mi radi za tebya :)

Zolotye slova :) Thanx again!

Morning said:
Congrats, Minsk!
I'm glad that they were easy on you and you did not have to wait for your freedom for over a decade, like many of us.

Morning, thanx for your kind words. :) Your signature is a little confusing. What's up with your case? As far as I remember you've been waiting for a while.

Just received an email saying that a welcome notice was sent today. Does it mean they've just sent my Green Card by mail?

Minsk said:
Thanx guys.

Forgot to mention that I made an inquiry by phone over a month ago (it took about an hour to get an IO on the line). I did not contact my congressman.

Minsk:
Congrsdulations to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am almost the same timeline as yours. nothing happened to me. Could you provide the tele. phone no. you called before for me? my case is transfered to TSC too. I will appreciate your help. Cong. again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jealex said:
Minsk:
Congrsdulations to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am almost the same timeline as yours. nothing happened to me. Could you provide the tele. phone no. you called before for me? my case is transfered to TSC too. I will appreciate your help. Cong. again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the regular customer service number 1800-375-5283 The problem is that they change options every other week. In this thread I already posted how I got an IO on the line. Keep trying.