ND 2005 approved

Minsk

Registered Users (C)
"On October 27, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

As I wrote in another thread for those who have been waiting for a long time I would suggest to call 1800 number and ask to inquire your case or go to your congressman. That's what helped me. Good luck.

I-K-A-K-O said:
Congratulations man. I am very happy for you ! :))))

Thanx man :) You are close I am sure. Your ND is later anyway so you gonna be next :) I'll be around.

Minsk said:
"On October 27, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

As I wrote in another thread for those who have been waiting for a long time I would suggest to call 1800 number and ask to inquire your case or go to your congressman. That's what helped me. Good luck.

Minsk: Congratulations: They gave an easy pass. You don't have to stay this forum in agony for long time. Again congratulations

Thank you all, guys.
I believe in a year or so they will reduce a backlog to 6 months still giving some hard time for those who are stucked in namecheck. As I said keep bugging USCIS. They seem not to work well without being warned.

congratulations Minsk,

I made an inquiry more than 3 weeks ago and still no response.did you contact your congressman?

eagle80 said:
congratulations Minsk,

I made an inquiry more than 3 weeks ago and still no response.did you contact your congressman?

I inquired my case over a month ago. Give them another week or two. They should respond anyway.

Congrtas Minsk!!! It's nice to hear you got approved! It's been awhile since I heard anybody being approved on this forum and I was losing hope! Your approval gives us all hope!

Congrats Minsk !!!
Very happy for you !!! I inquired my senator 2 weeks ago as well , and my status did not changed ,hopefully in 1 month we gonna receive a welcome
letter . :rolleyes:

Thanx guys.

Forgot to mention that I made an inquiry by phone over a month ago (it took about an hour to get an IO on the line). I did not contact my congressman.

Minsk said:
Thanx guys.

Forgot to mention that I made an inquiry by phone over a month ago (it took about an hour to get an IO on the line). I did not contact my congressman.

Minsk:
Congratulations!

Congratulation Minsk!

Hopefuly I'm next... we have very similar signatures....
Today 10/27/06 my sister and I received 3 emails from USCIS-CRIS repeating a previous e-mail we recieved from them in march 2006, The emails we received today said "The request for evidence was received on March 10 2006..." Hopefuly we will have the good news this week too....

Hi Minsk !!!

Can you tell us please what did you tell to the IO , because , when I calling to NCS and asking IO about my case they are saying that we don't know anything . You can check from the timeframe on the sait :eek:

Dushanbe1 said:
Hi Minsk !!!

Can you tell us please what did you tell to the IO , because , when I calling to NCS and asking IO about my case they are saying that we don't know anything . You can check from the timeframe on the sait :eek:

When I called 1800 I chose an option saying " press this button if you think your case is out of our processing time" or something like that. Then when I get connected to a customer service I said that my RFE was received by USCIS quiet a while ago and I haven't heard from them since then. She transferred me to TSC and I told an IO exactly the same thing. He was very nice and said that he could make an inquiry about my case. That's pretty much it.

Google59 said:
Minsk:
Wher did you get your message? from mail or e-mail?

It first appeared under "Case status" and in a few hours I received 3 e-mails from CRIS.