ND 2002 TSC Club

juxhin

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am starting this new thread for those applicants with ND-2002 whose application was transferred to TSC and have not been approved yet. I am one of them. Please post your time line in here if you fall into this category.

My timeline is:

ND: March 2002
Transfered to TSC: August 2005
BIO: Sep. 2005
RFI ND: Oct. 5, 2005
No LUD change since Oct. 5, 2005

Thanks...Juxhin.

ND 2002 club

My family's ND is May 2002 and our cases were transferred to TSC in September 2005. In December 2005 our cases were again transferred to Washington DC office and last update was on 01/03/2006. Nothing heard from Wash. DC office sofar. Any help is apprecited.

Paarey

Paarey said:
My family's ND is May 2002 and our cases were transferred to TSC in September 2005. In December 2005 our cases were again transferred to Washington DC office and last update was on 01/03/2006. Nothing heard from Wash. DC office sofar. Any help is apprecited.

Paarey

Paarey,

A relative of mine is in the same situation as you. NSC informed him via email that his application was transfered to Washington DC office on march 10, 2006. A week later he received a notice from NSC where it was written that...your application was transferred to Washington DC in order to speed processing. It further advised that from that point on he was supposed to contact the local office for further inquiry.

My relative has tried to make an infopass but as you may know, the Washington DC office does not offer infopass appointment. I was wondering if you have made any attempt to contact the local office. if you want to communicate privately, you can write me at: juxhinw@yahoo.com

Thanks

Juxhin
ND: march 2002
Still waiting from TSC...

I think ..

I think they will approved ur case soon. coz our time lines is pretty close. In fact they granted ur asylum earlier than mine. cheer up. Just keep believing it :) God Bless.

TSC 2002 club

Hi everyone,
Yesterday I and my family members got interview letters from Wash.DC office but I am scheduled for 06/06/06 while my spouse and 2 kids are scheduled for 06/07/06 at 30 minutes interval of each other. We were granted Asylum together by IJ and our cases were transfereed the same date to TSC in Sept.05 and then to Wash. DC office in Dec.05. As Wash. DC office does not have any infopass system is there any way I can reschedule all of us together on one date and at the same time. Interview letter ask each of us to bring the interview letter, passport and I-94 if any. Also ask for income tax returns for the previous 3 years with W-2s and current letter of employement showing rate of pay and hours per week. Any suggestion in this regard is highly appreciated. (We don't see any change in case status checkup.)

Paarey

Paarey said:
Hi everyone,
Yesterday I and my family members got interview letters from Wash.DC office but I am scheduled for 06/06/06 while my spouse and 2 kids are scheduled for 06/07/06 at 30 minutes interval of each other. We were granted Asylum together by IJ and our cases were transfereed the same date to TSC in Sept.05 and then to Wash. DC office in Dec.05. As Wash. DC office does not have any infopass system is there any way I can reschedule all of us together on one date and at the same time. Interview letter ask each of us to bring the interview letter, passport and I-94 if any. Also ask for income tax returns for the previous 3 years with W-2s and current letter of employement showing rate of pay and hours per week. Any suggestion in this regard is highly appreciated. (We don't see any change in case status checkup.)

Paarey

Hi Paarey,

Thanks for the update and good luck. You information is especially important for my relative who is in the same situation as you are.
The best thing to do is just follow the interview time you have been assigned to. This is not a matter to be solved through infopass.

Good luck!

Juxhin