Nd 2/25/2003

wat_04

Registered Users (C)
Nd 2/25/2003 Approved

was approved today.

RFE on Oct 8th for Medicals, Paystubs, etc, the usual.

LUD: 10/08(RFE mailed), 10/28 (RFE Rec'd), 11/05 and 11/16

Cat: EB2, RIR, PD: 08/2001

Some ordeal, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Congrats. My LUD theory works.

"If LUD changes ( no message change however ) once or twice, after case resumed message, 90% chances are that you will be approved < 7 days or around 10th, 20th or 30th days."

WAT_04, Congratulations on your approval.

MD_Rockville said:
Congrats. My LUD theory works.

"If LUD changes ( no message change however ) once or twice, after case resumed message, 90% chances are that you will be approved < 7 days or around 10th, 20th or 30th days."
MD, I really hope your theory works for me. If it works, I should see something by the end of this month. :)

Hope fully me too soon per LUD theory

Dear MD_Rockville

Mine and wife LUD updated 10/27 & 10/28 with no change in message. Earlier changed for Wife on 10/7 with message FP received and resumed.

So hopefully soon AD :)

Good Luck

GC_candiadate said:
Dear MD_Rockville

Mine and wife LUD updated 10/27 & 10/28 with no change in message. Earlier changed for Wife on 10/7 with message FP received and resumed.

So hopefully soon AD :)

I can put my money on that. Best of luck :)

Congratulations!!!
The theory best working is: If there is a RFE and LUD changes, should be getting approval within 15 days.

FBI NAME CHECK Repsonse

I sent an email about 6 weeks back and got the response as below yesterday. Looks like they responded back to INS in 4 days as my ND is 03/31/03. They are mentioing that they sent it to Washington DC????

So just hoping for the best as FP was done 10/01 and latest LUD changed 10/27 & 10/28 without message change Don't know what else they are waiting for???.

I am responding to your email dated October 4, 2004, concerning the immigration
status of you and your wife, xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The FBI completed a record check for the both of you on April 4, 2003, and the
results were forwarded to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,
Washington, DC.

Sincerely yours,

National Name Check Program Section
Records Management Division

Hi MD Rockville

"On April 30, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Above is my message.
The LUD was changed first time on 11/11/2004 after 05/01/2003
Does your theory apply to me.
I have status 'processing resumed' but it never changed since May 1 2003
Though my LUD changed on 11/11/2004.

Good Luck

pareshv75 said:
"On April 30, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Above is my message.
The LUD was changed first time on 11/11/2004 after 05/01/2003
Does your theory apply to me.
I have status 'processing resumed' but it never changed since May 1 2003
Though my LUD changed on 11/11/2004.

Good Luck & Watch ( I have this theory after seeing around 25 approval, I know all of them personally )..one more thing ..as this was 1 and 1/2 year back you may get FP2 notice..and then dangdang theory applies :D