ND:2/16/00,RFE issued for wife and same message for me

slimshady

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
Today I just check the AVM to find that they have issued a RFE for my wife on 4/23/01, my message is still the same. Does that mean my case is fine, and they won\'t issue RFE to me. My Wife has been working using EAD since 10months, could the RFE be related to that. Gurus, please let me know what do you think.

My details are PD:07/97,RD:02/08/00,ND:02/16/00, EB3,INDIA.

No Title

Nope! It\'s most probably that they\'ve either not entered yours as yet, and will send you an RFE, or they might have some minor issues with her medical or photos.

These days RFE is minor - clerical issues. Nothing to worry about. Actually it\'s a good thing coz. it means they are already dealing with your case. Once you send in the response to the RFE, they clear it in about 5-10 days.

No Title

PD 12/97 ND 2/00 RD 2/00 FP 3/01 EB3 India

I checked AVM this morning and found both my wife and me got RFE. Looks like a good sign, but still wondering what it is about.

No Title

PD 12/98 RD 2/1/00 ND 2/9/00 EB2 RIR FP 3/27/01 Just found out on the AVM RFE issued on 4/23/01

No Title

Thanks HVN, Its been 2 days and my msg is still same. I want to hope that atleast everything is fine with my case because lately I have been on bench(vacation) without pay. And if the RFE ask for paystubs and emp. letter then my employer will give letter but, I don\'t have paystuff for this month.

Gurus, Any light on this will be appreciated.

Thanks