Country India
EB3
WAC# 01046xxxxx
PD: 4/96
RD:12/7/00
ND:12/8/00
FP scheduled March 27 done Feb 15th 2001

Still waiting.......
Getting really depressed and pissed off......
So it seems that not all teh ones who did the FP in Feb are through yet

I ahve not been able to get through to an IIO even though I have tried many times. I can only get through to AVM. I asked my lawyer to enquire for me and they just blew me off saying that we are not past the "published time" to make an inquiry (what ever that means!)

No Title

I am also waiting for approval.
PD: 09/1999
Category: EB2
FP done on : 03/16/2001
ND: 12/20/2000

-rssarkar

No Title

Ciba,

Do you think there is any cause for worry ??

Some of us haven\'t received out approval yet with ND 12/00.

Do you think INS is bypassing us to process 01/01 cases to look good ??

Appreciate any comment you can make!!

No Title

Dimpu,
  Do w recieve the approval or the lawyers. I din\'\'t get my FP either. Lawyer got the courtesy copy.

Just hang in there...we should get it by this weekend...

No Title

Ranga,

According to my HR Manager, we will be the first to know via mail and then lawyers receive it the courtesy copy.

I did receive my FP notice in the mail. My lawyers got a courtesy notice too but I am not sure when. Was your address specified correctly on the FP notice that you got from ur lawyers ?

I am not sure why you did not get your FP notice ?? Maybe you should call and make sure they have the right address.

All we have left is hope.

No Title

Dimpu,
  Do w recieve the approval or the lawyers. I din\'\'t get my FP either. Lawyer got the courtesy copy.

Just hang in there...we should get it by this weekend...

No Title

called IIO 2 times in this month. The first time, I was told no FP information. The next day I called, I was told FP recevied on Feb 2001, but the case is stilling pending. Who know what they are doing.

No Title

Pending for what information? did u ask them?
In my case i asked if the file is complete? IIO declined to answer that!

No Title

I 485 approved

PD 07/99
RD 11/00
ND 12/11/00
FP 3/08/01
AD 04/18/01

EAD and AP in mid march

WAC 01-048-xxxxx
EB2 RIR CSC India

Thanks mcuh to god, ciba and others

No Title

No Ranga....still waiting...you know how crazy it has become....everyday I wait hopefully for it to be 3 p.m so I can check my mail and when nothing arrives...i am deflated...just passing the time until it can be 3 p.m again the next day !!!