Let\'s keep the ND 12/00 list active
EB2
India
PD 5/99
ND 12/00
FP 3/01
Waiting for approval......

No Title

yeah, we should see more Dec ND approvals new 2 weeks. please post the exact date? so we\'ll have a better idea.

EB2, RD 12/7, ND 12/22, FP 2/27, Waiting.

No Title

Ok so here are actual dates.....

EB2
India
RD 12/11
ND 12/21
FP 3/24
WAC-01-058-xxxxx

No Title

RD : 12/18/00
ND : 01/05
FP : 03/15

Just spoke to IIO, The case is not assigned yet and was told may take 3 months to get approval.

No Title

Ciba,
When is the next update due for the Web CSC site ?

I would live to see some of those rows marked "Approved" !

What association does this site have with the Immigrant Support Network" ? I see your name mentioned in their discussion board as well. But their server is SO SLOW !!!!!

No Title

Raj1555 just posted the JIT report.

I-485 reads Case date 01-051 and Data Entry is 12/14/00.

Does this mean they are processing cases with ND 12/14/00 ??
And cases with WAC-01-051-xxxxx are being approved ??

Dimpu

No Title

hi, guys, i am EB1 china
RD 12/01/2000
ND 12/20/2000
WAC 01-056-541**
No RFE asked so far.
still waiting!!! tired!!

soka

No Title

I know what you mean Zhang !
I am tired of all this stress too....job stress ,wondering if your job cycle is going to run out before the GC is approved...hunting for a roommate b\'cos u can\'t afford to pay the high rent in the Bay Area etc....
I want to take a nice 2 month break as soon as I get my approval and go back to India and RELAX !!!

What is it about the US that we suffer thus !!!

No Title

weiqi in Ciba\'s list
EB2
WAC 01-077 #####
FP done at March 03 2001
Still waiting

No Title

hi, Dimpu!

i have a dream. that is one day all the people with H1-B or L1A(B)
can be shifted to a Greencard policy after he or she worked for the same company upto a whole one year. Unless that person will be back to his or her home country in the next year.

do you think that will be a good idea for all the foreign people working in this country. after this policy passed, foreign can work safely and live safely in the U.S.

we people pay high income tax and high rental fee to hang along to have our dream come ture; but meanwhile we are afraid of being out of legal situation all time long before we can be granted a GC. that is not fair at all!!!

the U.S. law should be changed for a brighter working market for the foreigners.

how do you think of this case?

a~~~~ long waiting!

No Title

I agree with you Zhang. It is a good idea.

For now we must hang on to reality and that is the loooooong wait...

Good Luck !

No Title

Any news guys ??

ANy of your cases assigned to officer ?

Kevin , I knwo your is , right ??

No Title

Hey Kevin,

Any news yet ? You are the only guy with ND 12/00 who has a case assigned to an officer that I know of from this website.

D

No Title

Dimpu,, not yet,,, still waitingggg. it won\'t be so soon even after ythe case is assigned. you never know what they do everyday at INS. lol