ND-11/30 Approved. November NDs better contact IIO. AVM not updated

Gautam-Buddha

Registered Users (C)
On seeing December cases getting approved, I called IIO, AVM still repeats the same old message. Then I pressed 0 and waited for the officer. She said my case is approved on 09/24. But for my wife\'s case wanted my wife to speak. My wife had to call again after 2 hours of trying. The other IIO confirmed that hers and the children\'s cases were also approved on 09/24.

I checked up the AVM again. It continues to sing the same old song. November ND guys better call up IIO. Your case may already be approved like mine.

I wish you all goodluck

Congratulations!!

Congratulation!! Buddha jee!!! Enjoy your freedom!!
And thaks for posting your detail.

Thanks,
Yak&Yeti

Any problem in calling the IIO? RD Oct 2000,ND Nov 2000

I called the IIO for the first time on Aug 31st.She said that my case is pending & I should hear something in the next 2 months.She also said that my case was fine w.r.to Finger Printing,etc.
Now after seeing a few Nov ND approvals & a couple of Dec ND approvals,
I am tempted to call the IIO for the second time about my case.
Is it a good idea?

is there an easier way to get through the line?

hiya, how long does it take you to get through the line? and how long after that to get to an IIO? Thanks.

Thanks to all my well wishers. Getting IIO is really tough

I kept trying for 2 hours and additionally I had to wait for 20 mins to talk to the IIO. Keep trying. Goodluck.

thank you buddy

i guess i got lucky. tried about 10min and another 15min on hold. Mine and my wife both got approved today. ND 11/14. Thanks a lot.