ND 11/16/2000 Case transferred to Philadelphia

Muppi

Registered Users (C)
Unfortunately my(and spouse) case got transferred to Philadelphia on Oct15th 2001.Interview is yet to be scheduled. Surprisingly even though I live in Pittsburgh(suburbs), it got transferred to Philadelphia. My lawyer is trying to contact INS about this and I have to wait and see.

Details:
RD 10/17/2000
ND 11/16/2000
FP 2/13/2001
Address changed from OR to PA 1/7/2001
Case transferred to Philadelphia on 10/15/2001

mine got transferred too

details nd 01/011/01
eb2 india

VSC to Philly transfer on oct 16th.

I don\'t know why they are doing this. No body is able to guess why because this is supposed to be rare. Lets keep in touch and see how it goes.

How long it takes

Anybody who got transferred to Philly- Please help.
How long does it take to get the scheduled date. Any guess.

Thats what I\'m trying to figue out as well.

Lets keep this thread alive for a while since we\'re in teh same boat.
We could exchange info.

Me too

My case was transferred to NY for scheduling an interview. Is a lawyer now extremely important?

To answer your question, the interview date could take months from the date of transfer according to an iio.

No Title

I got an official Notice letter from Vermont saying that my case is transferred to Philli. Meanwhile my lawyer(says) is trying to transfer back to Vermont. Is it possible ?

Arockia Dass, please write your details like ND and RD

Do you work for Rapidigm? Let\'s keep this thread alive and monitor.
Did anybody here contacted the Philli office?

did not contact Phiiy office

Is it true that it takes 8 - 12 months to get an interview call??
I am devastated by that news.

Similar situation

My case was tranferred to Philly on 11/1/01. Saying there will be an interview. If you know about the please post your message. Did you find out whether they have your I 140 papers? I understand they need to have it right?

mine has been there since august...

so I guess we all need to brace for a long wait...
u have to go in person to philly ins to get any asnwers. You couldn\'t get info over phone...