ND 11/00 Still waiting

pipi

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guru’s,
I am seeing lot’s of approval today, but my case is still pending.
ND 11/00
FP 03/16/01
I just spoke to IIO and she told me they are processing 01/98 cases and I have to wait another two year for approval, and the case is not assigned to officer yet. She don’t know about the FP status.
When I called last time IIO told me my case is assigned to officer on Jun 27.
I don’t know which one is correct. I am getting frustrated now after looking 02/01 approval.
Thanks

No Title

To make you feel better, there is still 99 waiters (EB2,ND 12/99).
REF 5/30 (Emp letter,W2). Updated 7/24. Tired of doing anything. Hopefully the wait will end soon.

EB2- RIR

I don\'t know what is wrong in my case.
My other friends working in the same company and with the same lawyer(BAL) got approval long back applied after me on (ND12/00).

Waiting ND 01/01

pipi, I have also done fingerprints on 03/16, my ND is 01/01, still waiting

Something wrong

...something wrong with your case. Did you check with your lawyer lately? Your case can be lost, for example. What about fax inquiry?

Still waiting

Hi there,

same company BAL

RD 2/1/01
ND 2/1/01
FP 4/25/01
wac 01-093-xxxxx
still waiting

I do not remember where i heard this but someone comented that if you filed with a big immi lawyer company such as BAL the ins does not want to mess with them

hope this helps

take care guys

ND 9/00 - Same attorney BAL

Pipi,

I am in the same boat.
FP completed in 2/01.
Last time I called INS they said my
case has been assigned to an officer
on Feb 27, 2001.
But still the case is pending.
I did not call in the recent past.

No Title

First time when I talked IIO she told me my case assigned to officer on Jun-2 and then another time I called she told me JUN-27. At least this time she denied that my case has been assigned to officer yet.
When I checked the other WAC-01-037-XXXXX on same -037- number still pending. It means on NOV-24 all the cases are pending.
Is anybody got approval on NOV-24-00 case approved.

What makes you feel that way ?

Pavel,
How do you say that we are very close? Is it based on some discussion with an IIO or just gut feeling?

Sriram