ND 08 2002 received RFE yesterday

Besu

Registered Users (C)
All,

I received two e-mails from USCIS telling me tha tthey send RFE request. I am so happy that some one is looking at it finally. I sent medical with the original application and I do have the biographic form all filled up and ready. What else shoud I prepare???

Also, would you let me know the average wait time between RFE and BIO??

Thanks!!!

Besu said:
All,

I received two e-mails from USCIS telling me tha tthey send RFE request. I am so happy that some one is looking at it finally. I sent medical with the original application and I do have the biographic form all filled up and ready. What else shoud I prepare???

Thanks!!!

Besu,

Based on the posts I have seen on this forum, thw wait could be anywhere between a few days and a few mnths. Not having received a RFE, however, I am unable to share my own experiences though my ND is 02/02. Still, RFE for ND 08/02 is a a great news (if it means a BIO will soon be on the way). please keep us posted on what the RFE is asking for.

FebAsylee

do not worry

just wait and see what this RFE is all about most the the time it just take six days or one week to receive a mail from the ins so be calm as long as it not pass 14 days if so just call the cost services . i hop that will help you good luck body and God bless :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Besu said:
All,

Thanks!!!

Hi everyone,

I also recieved 2 e-mails from USCIS yesterday requesting some additional evidence (I guess it is RFE). I haven't sent medicals with original application. How long takes between RFE and GC??

ND 09-2002
BIO 10-2004
RFE 08-2005

Last edited by a moderator:
here too...

My parents also got email for RFE. Their dates are June 2002, seems like INS is sending this randomly. I don't understand how they are sending RFE to people with 2002 dates while skiping people with earlier dates, is beyond me.Not that I am complaning or anything but just seems too good to be true, its rather odd. But lets hope for the best, right?

ign82 said:
My parents also got email for RFE. Their dates are June 2002, seems like INS is sending this randomly. I don't understand how they are sending RFE to people with 2002 dates while skiping people with earlier dates, is beyond me.Not that I am complaning or anything but just seems too good to be true, its rather odd. But lets hope for the best, right?
My ND is Feb 2002 and my last update date is still Feb 2005. Got nothing yet. :confused:

Alright, yeasterday when I opened my email there was two notices from USCIS for my parents letting then know that RFE was send to them. Mine and my sister's haven't moved for the last year since the fingerprind mania. Anyway, today we both(me and my sister) got on the mail RFE. That' s so great, is this mean that I am gonna get my green card in the next few months, may be by the end of this year?