ND 06/2002 got BIO today (code 3) from TSC

tigryenok

Registered Users (C)
Hi there!

I just received a BIO appointment notice (code 3) for October from Texas. That's what that weird email notification "we received your case here for processing..." was all about!
I got email notification that RFE was mailed on Sep 21 (from both CRIS and USCIS) and online status changed on the same day to "we mailed you RFE..."
I'm guessing that my BIO appointment is the actual RFE since no other documents were enclosed and my last fingerprinting was done on 07/2004 - almost exactly 15 months ago. Sounds logical....?
Does anybody have an updated info on timeframe from BIO appointment to approval, and is it possible to do the BIO earlier than the scheduled date?

Thanks in advance, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
tigryenok said:
Hi there!

I just received a BIO appointment notice (code 3) for October from Texas. That's what that weird email notification "we received your case here for processing..." was all about!
I got email notification that RFE was mailed on Sep 21 (from both CRIS and USCIS) and online status changed on the same day to "we mailed you RFE..."
I'm guessing that my BIO appointment is the actual RFE since no other documents were enclosed and my last fingerprinting was done on 07/2004 - almost exactly 15 months ago. Sounds logical....?
Does anybody have an updated info on timeframe from BIO appointment to approval, and is it possible to do the BIO earlier than the scheduled date?

Thanks in advance, guys!

Privet tigram kak dela?

SIbmx said:
Privet, privet..........
Privet!
I did my BIO earlier !!! In Cleveland office they did not ask even one single question.Just show ins letter and id.
Regarding waiting time after BIO and approve latter :I think nobody has been approved from Texas center yet ,they just start working , so its hard to answer.But from Lincoln it takes from few days to few weeks if you lucky.Sometimes longer,like some oldest members waiting here.

XARASHO , VSE BYDET XARASHO !!!!!

ClevelandOH said:
Privet!
I did my BIO earlier !!! In Cleveland office they did not ask even one single question.Just show ins letter and id.
Regarding waiting time after BIO and approve latter :I think nobody has been approved from Texas center yet ,they just start working , so its hard to answer.But from Lincoln it takes from few days to few weeks if you lucky.Sometimes longer,like some oldest members waiting here.

XARASHO , VSE BYDET XARASHO !!!!!
Cleveland, thanks for the info! I just thought that since it takes usually only few days from RFE to approval, BIO shouldn't take much longer. We'll see...

...i vam vsem privet, ne skuchaite tam!

I too received Biometrics notice from TSC. Guess this was the RFIE they were talking about. The notice is for a code 3 Biometrics and is scheduled for mid next week. Anyone else who received the the RFIE e-mail on 09/20/05 also received a biometrics notice?

FebAsylee

RFI Question

I just received my Bio and medical from TSC. The thing is they haven't enclosed the G-325A form. They just told me to download it from the internet. Question is how many copies do they need? I know the original application is color coded. Also, they haven't told me where to send the damn thing. Should I enclose a copy of the notice as well?

Vle said:
I just received my Bio and medical from TSC. The thing is they haven't enclosed the G-325A form. They just told me to download it from the internet. Question is how many copies do they need? I know the original application is color coded. Also, they haven't told me where to send the damn thing. Should I enclose a copy of the notice as well?

If you download it from their web page in a PDF format, you just need to fillout the first page and the info will be populated into the other three forms. Then, you just need to save it and print.

Update: went to the Application Service Center for BIO (code 3) half an hour ago; did fingerprints together and individually plus picture and signature. No lines on Saturday, took me 10-15 minutes to complete - didn't want to wait until October appointment.

Bio

Did they ask you why you came for the appointment early? I received my BIO letter last month for the appointment on 9/26 because i think its better for me to just wait for the scheduled time.

They noticed my appointment date but never asked any questions, just gave me the forms to fill out and then took biometrics. Got my stamped appointment notice back. No change in my online status yet - it's been 2 hours ago or so...

Here is my information. After my case was transfered to TSC, I also recieved the BIO notice today (code:3) which scheduled for two weeks from now.

----------
RD: April. 2002
2nd FP: Aug, 2004
BIO recieved: 9/24/05

What do BIO Codes '2' and '3' mean?

My wife and I received a BIO appointment notice (code 3) from TSC and our son's BIO code was 2. Could anyone tell me what does BIO code mean and why my code is different from my son's code?

Thanks in advance.

Juxhin

RD: March 2002

Juxhin, BIO code 1 is ten-prints (fingerprints); code 2 is biometrics (picture and signature); code 3 is 1+2 (fingerprints, picture and signature). Regarding your son, probably his fingerprints didn't expire yet, that's why they need just his updated picture/signature. Hope this will help..