ND 04/11/02 - Approved Yesterday

mymontreal

Registered Users (C)
EB3 ND 04-11-02 - Approved Yesterday, no RFE

ND 04-11-02
FP June 2002
2nd FP 05-28-04 (went 4 weeks early - appt was for late June)
Lawyer sent level 1 fax enquiry 06-25-04
485 approval for self & spouse :) 06-28-04
Online status updated 06-29-04
waiting for approval notice

Last edited by a moderator:
Icauser: your's has to be pretty close now - I know from the last few months that it's frustrating seeing that JIT date move when it's still a few days short...

Couple more details on my approval:

There were no changes to my LUD over last few weeks - last change was on 5/28 when my FP were received back from FBI and processing resumed.

Yesterday afternoon, my online status still said the same - my lawyer had sent level 1 fax last Friday 6/25 & I thought "why not call up CSC and ask when they are likely to make a decision" - I called CSC (a post last week mentioned that they seemed to be taking calls again) - I got through in about 10 seconds and spoke to somebody immediately (no wait, no busy tone) - she checked and congratulated me, saying that it had been approved on 6/28

This forum has been a wonderful source of info over the last couple of years, and I will definetly be making a contribution to the fund over the next couple of days - anybody know if it's tax deductible ?

Thanks

Mike

mymontreal

You have mentioned your mail that you called CSC. Did you call the same number or someother different number: 800-375-5283

thanks
waiting_2002