ND 03/30/01 Received RFE

vine

Registered Users (C)
wac 01-145-XX
I checked the AVM and it said that on Oct 12, it has sent out a letter requesting additional documents. I have no clue what it is. Most likely paystubs and W2s. Its really bizzare that INS would pick random cases like this.. I happened to be the unlucky one.
Anyone else received RFE recently ? Looks like I am the only one. So after sending the documents, how long does it take to get update the AVM?
Guess my saga with INS will continue for some more time.
Thanks folks
Vine

this is not necesarily bad

I guess that lately most of the people get their approval within 1-2 months from the RFE.
But what was special with your case, what could trigger the RFE? Have you changed jobs with EAD? Looks like about 10%-20% of people receive RFE, but I have no idea how are they selected by INS.

No Title

have not got the document yet. Nope I have not changed job or anything.. no clue.. will know more when I get the letter I guess. tahnks for you comforting words

did it twice

both times ahead of schedule
once on 8/17 (scheduled for 8/27)
another time 9/7 (scheduled for 9/14)

I got the RFE too, ND is 03/27. AVM have same message as your, same date.

i got an RFE too on oct 16th

ND 04/19..FP done on 08/08(schedule 10/31)
Still awaiting the RFE in the mail..Not sure if the attorney receives it ?

Thanks,
Second

got RFE too on OCT 16

From AVM request addtional information, no clue
ND: 03/29
FP done twice: 7/31 and 10/9

What is wrong with the mail system?

The AVM said that they sent me an RFE on Oct.9. I have not received anything either. Has anybody received anything in the mail that were actually sent out in October? How long was the wait? Any information is appreciated.

No Title

As far as mail is concerned, my FP Notice was mailed on Oct 3rd
and I received it on Oct 8th. My wife\'s FP notice was mailed on
Oct 13th and we received it on Oct 20th. To me it looks like
normal processing time for the mail to be delivered.

Hope this helps.
-Mitr

You are not the only one to get RFE

Hi,
I also got RFE. ND03/01 and FP:08/01. AVM says RFE was mailed on oct.10. Talked to lawyer, he hasn\'t received it yet. Looks like there are more people like us.

Thanks
NIkhil

went to Laguna for RFE

since I did not receive the letter, I went there to ask what documents they need. They did not give me any info. I have to be patiant!

What is ND ?

I know RD is Receipt Date
and FP is Finger Prints
but what is ND ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

No Title

Thanks CSR.
One more question. My attorney never gave me Notice Date. She gave me the receipt date from INS. What exactly is this Notice date ?

Thank you