ND 03/2003 received Bio Code 3

Double_V

Registered Users (C)
Hi, guys! what is going on?! I and my mother are scheduled for 11/16/05, we missed fingerprint last year, we didn't received RFI, RFE, RFXXX or whatsoever! also my online status hasn't change since last year, I have seen a lot people here got approved right after they have bio done, so are we there yet?

Double_V said:
Hi, guys! what is going on?! I and my mother are scheduled for 11/16/05, we missed fingerprint last year, we didn't received RFI, RFE, RFXXX or whatsoever! also my online status hasn't change since last year, I have seen a lot people here got approved right after they have bio done, so are we there yet?

Same here.

of course not! I think FP is just the way USCIS keep track of applicants, after I notice that I missed Fp due tothe address change, I called USCIS, it got to have fingerpint again when you have you Bio done.

I guess they changed the procedure: bio first, then RFI or RFE. Which center sent you the bio: NSC or TSC?

wantmygcnow said:
You both missed your FPs?? isn't your application abanadoned then?

Actually I didn't miss anything. The Bio request is the first one USCIS sent me since I applied.

I think Porkman is right.Bio would be the first stage,I mean it replaces a word Fingerprint.A friend of mine mailed his I-485 on july,2005 and had Bio done on Aug 10,2005( code 3).Figure it out!

it is silly question

cadel said:
I think Porkman is right.Bio would be the first stage,I mean it replaces a word Fingerprint.A friend of mine mailed his I-485 on july,2005 and had Bio done on Aug 10,2005( code 3).Figure it out!
the procedure is FP( code 3), then RFI, then Bio, then...., USCIS didn't change any procedure.

whencanigetgc said:
the procedure is FP( code 3), then RFI, then Bio, then...., USCIS didn't change any procedure.

Actually on my letter it states BIOMETRICS. Plus I submitted case 2 years ago and my medical and biographic form is fresh. Whats a point of refreshing it.