ND 02/2001 Case Not found! : Called IIO today

Guna Muthusamy

Registered Users (C)
I told IIO that when I try to check my case status, AVM says CASE NOT FOUND. He said, right now they are processing Sep/Oct 2000 cases, ND 02/2001 casees will take another 3 to 4 months. I asked him is there any way you can update my case info into AVM system, then he said \'I will see what I can do\'. What it means, anybody know whether IIO can add our case info into AVM system. After I spoke with IIO, I checked still it says CASE NOT FOUND.

Any info would be apreciated.

Thanks,
Guna.

No Title

hey dude, give it a break, your ND is 02/2001, you will get
enough time to get worried. You will have enough time for
sleepless night. Here people are waiting since Oct99 and
you already started, talking with IIO!

No Title

Why you are so much worried about it. Let it go in that way, its not a big problem. Calling IIO and asking them to update your AVM might create problem for you.

I had this problem with H1 and 140. Everything got approved when their time came in.

No Title

"Case not Found" it normally happens, you should have cheked with AVM after one week.
If youdon\'t get it,please post here and some body will reply. See there is lot of time for you to get frustrate. Wait keep all your
energy with you, you may need it some time in Decemer 01.
ND Oct 00
I checked AVM just now and still same message. Any October approvals today?

Kiran

I am in same boat.

When I contacted my attorney, they told me not to call INS, It will take sometime to get AVM updated.

Wait Until OCT/NOV/DEC/JAN files to clear. Then we can worry.

I have my colleagues who have applied in DEC/JAN/FEB (mines also in FEB). I will psot if any news.
Even some guys filed in DEC can not find case status using AVM.

No Title

After seeing your reply I am worried, I thought if I call they can update AVM.

Anybody (ND 01/2001 or 02/2001) called IIO regarding \'case not found\'?

Thanks.

Same here - Checked avm AFTER ONE WEEK - not updated yet

Guess it will take INS a while..say 2 weeks is a good bet. Will post here after it is updated.

it\'s okay to call . dont worry

It happened to me also. I also called IIO. They said they will update the AVM. But so far it did not happen. But it is okay to call and verify FP also. IIO\'s are paid to give information. If AVM is not updated then you have a right to call and find out.

i was in the same boat

After my FP done in May01, the AVM was saying \'Case not found...\'. Then i called and spoke to an IIO and told about this. After a week, AVM is back to \'your 485 received....\' and waiting.