NC cleared, finally

Calbears

Registered Users (C)
Just got a call from my local law maker's office that my NC finally cleared. What a relief! Hope that the coming FP would mean something.

Maybe mailed feb 19 or something. You may not need FP if it is not expired. Mine is over 15 months

Calbears,

Congratulations on your NC clearance! My family and I just did our FP this afternoon and I hope the FP means NC clearance.

It proves that CSC case got FP notice could mean NC done.

Just got a call from my local law maker's office that my NC finally cleared. What a relief! Hope that the coming FP would mean something.
Great to hear this. Congratulations! So your lud on 2/16 could due to NC clearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all. I now believe the FP notice does mean something(you know, NC cleared 2/16 and FP noticed 02/19, what a coincidence!). I hope all your NCs are now cleared. Let's stay tuned for a couple of weeks to see what it leads to.

Thanks all. I now believe the FP notice does mean something(you know, NC cleared 2/16 and FP noticed 02/19, what a coincidence!). I hope all your NCs are now cleared. Let's stay tuned for a couple of weeks to see what it leads to.

this situation is similar to what i was told in infopass a few days ago. they said we don't send out new fp until everything is ready for approval.

Hi Calbears ,

How long it took for them to send you the NC answer , since you've contacted the first time your local congressman ???

Hi Calbears ,

How long it took for them to send you the NC answer , since you've contacted the first time your local congressman ???
last Sep. after I found out my NC was still pending. It took about half a year to get things cleared.