NBS received the 485 application on July 2nd

LOL123

Any idea what are the chances of my 485 application being processed as it was delivered to the Nebraska office on July 2nd. It was accepted and signed for.

USPS tried to deliver on sunday July 1st and left a notice that they will try to deliver again.

I think your application will be rejected and return to you.

Any idea what are the chances of my 485 application being processed as it was delivered to the Nebraska office on July 2nd. It was accepted and signed for.

USPS tried to deliver on sunday July 1st and left a notice that they will try to deliver again.

What is your PD? IS your PD date current before JULY visa bulletin? Let us wait and see what is going to be USCIS decision on your application.

I-485 filing

LOL123 - My situation is quite similar to yours. My case was current in the June Bulletin however my company delayed the filing until the June 29th. USPS tried to make a delivery on June 1 (left notice) and finally delivered on July 2nd at 11:00 AM.

I guess, we have to just wait it out and see if we get lucky or not. A faint hope at best :) .

Application delivered on July2nd

LOL123 - My application was also delivered on July 2nd, and I have been current even before the July 2nd bulletin.
Could you post a message if/when you get some notice from the USCIS ?

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat as well. Attorney mailed my wife's application on June 29th for July 2nd delivery. My PD is current for June.

same boat

Filed on June 28. Received by USCIS on July 2 via certified mail. Labor PD October 2004. Was current under June bulletin. No response yet from USCIS.