NBC updated processing dates, current as of 7.11.06

someitguy

Registered Users (C)
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/NBCprocesstimes.jsp?

Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record
Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94
June 21, 2006

Petition for Alien Fiance(e)
K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child
March 05, 2006

Application for Travel Document
All other applicants for advance parole
April 23, 2006

Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. After Deportation or Removal
Readmission after deportation or removal
November 29, 2005

Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
All other extension applications
June 05, 2006

Waiver of Grounds of Excludability
Application for a waiver of excludability
June 07, 2005

Application for Employment Authorization
Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)]
April 24, 2006

Application for Employment Authorization</td>
All other applications for employment authorization
April 13, 2006

Application for Family Unity Benefits
Voluntary departure under the family unity program
March 25, 2006

Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition
To request further action on an approved application or petition
May 08, 2006

Thanks ITGUY! , this may be a helpful thread to start for people to compare how processing dates are moving month to month, I see that EADs only moved 10 days last month grrr....one week away.

Do you guys think that these NBC updates are accurate most of the time? Any experiences?

They are a little more accurate than the other dates (DOs), I think. But if you have had an RFE it's more like a guessing game. See our RFE/EAD timeline! ;)

patty579 said:
They are a little more accurate than the other dates (DOs), I think. But if you have had an RFE it's more like a guessing game. See our RFE/EAD timeline! ;)

Rookie question:

My DO has 765 processing date of June 2nd. The NBC is April 24 and the California Center (which has jurisdiction over my state) is April 2nd.

How is it determined where the 765 will be processed? Is it just luck of the draw?

NBC is not really accurate or I have really bad luck with this things. My ND for I-765 is April 17 and thay supposingly proccesing Apr. 26 now.. Also one weird thing is that I did not have any LUD since May 25. Any clues?
Sent:(130,485,765) Apr.10
ND: Apr.17
FP: May 15
LUD: May25
iEAD: July 13

same here, my ND 4/12, but I have last LUD on 6/26 which obviously did not make difference... so did you get your iEAD today? congratulations! I got infoPass appointment for 21st, which was the 1st available day, hopefully I will get one too