NBC Tracker - Transferred to NBC

kkprasadh

Registered Users (C)
Not sure if there is a tracker for NBC.
If not let us track.
My case after 4 years transferred from VSC to NBC.

We received bio metrics code 3 notice today.. not sure how positive this is.. will keep you guys posted.

no idea.. what took so long for 140 approval.. it is USCIS bureaucratic mess.. dont know how long 485 is going to take :(

Transferring your case to NBC for interview is a good sign. You may be approved by the end of your interview. Good luck.

no idea.. what took so long for 140 approval.. it is USCIS bureaucratic mess.. dont know how long 485 is going to take :(

national benifits center

whats NBC can someone explain me in detail.my case is sent today to NBC from nebraska service center.

i am not exactly sure why they transfer it to NBC.. my attorney told me that they transfer the cases require personal interview in local uscis office

whats NBC can someone explain me in detail.my case is sent today to NBC from nebraska service center.

If USCIS cannot get a satisfactory response through RFE or USCIS thinks your case needs further clarification, they will transfer your case from Service center to NBC for local interview. NBC stands for National Benefit Center. After your case is transferred to NBC, NBC will transfer your case to the local office for interview.

what if interview goes fine

what if the interview is scheduled and cleared i get GC.If my pd is current and visa numbers are available.