NBC registration number

ag28

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone
New to the citizenship forum.
I was wondering if the receipt number for N400 is NBC*----for everybody. I had sent the documents to Texas and thought that it should have been TSC---.
Thank you for your help

Hello Everyone
New to the citizenship forum.
I was wondering if the receipt number for N400 is NBC*----for everybody. I had sent the documents to Texas and thought that it should have been TSC---.
Thank you for your help

It is NBC* with the new centralized lockbox system. Hope you get your FP notice very soon.

And we have to make sure that we don't ignore '*' when entering the case number to check the status online.

Thank you everybody.
We are traveling in four months so I dont know how things would move until then.
Best Wishes to all.

And we have to make sure that we don't ignore '*' when entering the case number to check the status online.

Please note that checking online status of your application is highly unreliable. All it is good for is acknowledgement that USCIS received your application and that fact was entered into a system. No further status is usually updated. My status is still sitting at the same information from 7 months ago, and we became citizens in March.