naturalization re-interview

chelseaqy

Registered Users (C)
N-14 naturalization re-interview - timeline?

My N400 is 3 year marriage based. After the interview the officer asked me to submit more evidence and scheduled another interview date. I submitted the evidence through Infopass, and they told me I don't need to be interviewed again. Just wait for the decision in letter.

Does anyone have similar experience? How long does it usually take? Can I still go to the interview on the date, to make sure that my application is processed? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
My N400 is 3 year marriage based. After the interview the officer asked me to submit more evidence and scheduled another interview date. I submitted the evidence through Infopass, and they told me I don't need to be interviewed again. Just wait for the decision in letter.

Does anyone have similar experience? How long does it usually take? Can I still go to the interview on the date, to make sure that my application is processed? Thank you!

Can you share with us what additional documents they asked for? I have applied under 3 years marriage based as well.

I am assuming if no interview has scheduled then you are ok. Timeframe depends on how heavy is the workload. the officer who did the interview will submit all the paperwork to his supervisor for a decisionbe patient and relax.

They asked for joint bank statement, out credit card statements showing the same address, utility bill, and copy of our driver license.

The offier did schedule an interview with me to submit the evidence. But after I submitted the paperwork at infopass window, the infopass officer told me I don't need to go to the interview. I think I'll show up on the interview day anyway, just in case.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? How long does it take them to make a decision now? I'm in new york city.

n400-applied in dec 2008

on december 26 2008, i have just applied my n400 on 3 years marriage base, although my i751 is still pending, can u plz tell me by the time you applied your n400 you had conditional status or unconditional?
and plz also tell me more about proof you suggest, i should collect, and take to my interview. did ur wife was with you at interview?
plz give me advise as i am preparing my self for interview?
if any body can give me advice i will be thankful to u all