Naturalization Oath Ceremony scheduled online, but never received it via official mail

Derfeldan

Naturalization Oath Ceremony (N-445) shows up online (myaccount.uscis.gov) as scheduled for August 2019, but never received an official mail about the ceremony. My naturalization case was approved 06/10/2019 (~4 weeks ago), address haven't changed since the interview nor in the last ~6 years, always received USCIS notices on-time.

Could I print out the online .pdf ceremony notice (both pages with questionnaire) and show up for the ceremony in August, or do I need to obtain a hard copy from USCIS by mail?

Thanks,
Derfeldan

Last edited:
In my experience the only time I had to show the letter was to get in the federal building to the officers. As proof that I had an appointment for that day. So you should be able to walk with a printout if for some reason you haven't received the letter by then.

Awesome, thank you! So if I print out the form (+questionnaire) that I've received online I should be able to attend the ceremony, I don't actually need to wait for the official mail from USCIS, correct?

Thanks,
Derfeldan