Naturalization Interview Done

frantzcharles2

Registered Users (C)
HI all,

I have done with my naturalization interview today. I'm approved. I'll be taking the oath in March. I have not been in a USCIS office other than for my recent naturalization fingerprint, since 1999. Now, i observed in term of customer service, USCIS treats their customers more humanly.
At the interview, I was not asked about my initial asylum case or anything in that nature. For traffic violation, I believe if it is not DUI related, not over the $500 limit, was paid off, it does not bear a great deal in the process. For the test I was asked: The name of the US chief Justice. How many members are in House of Representaive. war of 1900' The name of the fisrt US president. How many years the US representative are elected for. That was pretty much it.... This joyney is almost ended..

Anyone with questions are free to ask.

Thank you all

HI all,

I have done with my naturalization interview today. I'm approved. I'll be taking the oath in March. I have not been in a USCIS office other than for my recent naturalization fingerprint, since 1999. Now, i observed in term of customer service, USCIS treats their customers more humanly.
At the interview, I was not asked about my initial asylum case or anything in that nature. For traffic violation, I believe if it is not DUI related, not over the $500 limit, was paid off, it does not bear a great deal in the process. For the test I was asked: The name of the US chief Justice. How many members are in House of Representaive. war of 1900' The name of the fisrt US president. How many years the US representative are elected for. That was pretty much it.... This joyney is almost ended..

Thank you all

CONGRATULATIONS MAN,

Any question about visit to home country after grant of asylum or obtaining passport from there?

Thanks

HI all,

Thank you all

Congrats. Why so late in March? Whats your DO?

CONGRATULATIONS MAN,

Any question about visit to home country after grant of asylum or obtaining passport from there?

Thanks

No. I renewed my COP passport as soon as I had my green card. It was cheaper, faster, and more reliable. By using my passport, it gave me a chance not to go to secondary inspection when traveling abroad as it is the case when using Refugee Travel Document. I also believe that everyone's asylum cases are different. Asylum doesn't necessarily mean that I had problems with the government, it could be you were persecuted by group/s that not belong to the goverment or the government doesn't have control over them. As it is the case of some weak goverment. So, I was only asked about my last trip out of the country. That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you been cop? Have you renewed you passport?

I renewed my national passport as soon as I had my green card. This is the same passport that I showed to IO when he asked me to verify my last visit out of the country. I did not go to my country, in part, I did not have a need to.
every asylum case is different.