naturalization application

greenva

Hello,
I was going over the guide to naturalization in detail because i am ready to apply for citizenship.
One of the things it mentions is - I need to list all the addresses where I have lived in the past 5 years.
Now, I used to work as a consultant for 2 years. During the time I was a consultant, I used to be at 1 location for a few months; then other location and so on.... So, I didnot maintain a apartment; since my company used to give me accomodation in corporate wherever they used to send me. I had a friend's address given to INS.

1. So, now in the naturalization application, do I need to mention all the corporate apartment addresses that I have lived at?
2. If I do that - will INS consider a fraud on my part to not have filled AR11 everytime I was at a new address; and the fact that I had given a friends address?
3. I am not sure what I have done wrong though - I didnot maintain an apartment since it was not cost-effective. But, now during the naturalization application; I am not sure what needs to be done

Any guidance on your part would be very helpful

Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator: