Nasty RFE - Need assistance asap . thanks.

iamyoohoo

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I've received a nasty RFE asking for a lot of documents and need some assistance from a CPA or anyone who knows about forms and laws for public and private companies to help me because apparently no one in my company seems to find anything and my attorneys are a bunch of junk. Sorry - its just my frustration speaking at this time.

Do private companies have any of the following ?
1) Annual Report
2) Form 10K
3) Notice of transactions persuant to corporations code section 25102(f) showing total offering amounts
4) Minutes of meeting including details of stock shareholders and shares owned
5) Stock ledger showing all stock certificates issued to present date including total shares sold, names of shareholders and purchase price

My company is a privately held companies and I am being told all of the above are for public companies only. Can some one pls confirm this for me.

Appreciate your help .. I have a very very complex case and I hope to share it with all some day !

Thank you.

re: nasty ref

Yes,, all of them above is for public company. Privately held company does not need to file 10k.

iamyoohoo said:
Hello All,

I've received a nasty RFE asking for a lot of documents and need some assistance from a CPA or anyone who knows about forms and laws for public and private companies to help me because apparently no one in my company seems to find anything and my attorneys are a bunch of junk. Sorry - its just my frustration speaking at this time.

Do private companies have any of the following ?
1) Annual Report
2) Form 10K
3) Notice of transactions persuant to corporations code section 25102(f) showing total offering amounts
4) Minutes of meeting including details of stock shareholders and shares owned
5) Stock ledger showing all stock certificates issued to present date including total shares sold, names of shareholders and purchase price

My company is a privately held companies and I am being told all of the above are for public companies only. Can some one pls confirm this for me.

Appreciate your help .. I have a very very complex case and I hope to share it with all some day !

Thank you.

Hi,

Don't worry, you have come to the right place.

Check with UnitedNations, who is a very active member in this forum, he is also a CPA. He has helped lot of people in this forum.

Here is the contact information for UN:
-------------------------------------
Oxford Tax & Financial Services LLC
CPA and Immigration Services
www.oxfordtax.com (coming soon)
ny.united@gmail.com

I hope he will be able to help you in this case.

waitingforGC200
go to California I-485 forum.
whats the RFE for I-485??

Thanks,
rb180