Namecheck issue for 2002 cases only !!??

wallst_wizz

Registered Users (C)
Apparently if your name got stuck with namecheck, or waiting more than year and half, it is not your fault. FBi folks lost the files and waiting for you to respond with your datails. Unless you act and send all your details by inquiry they dont do it and they dont accept they lost the files.Its kinda like dont ask dont tell. Long waiters ! do your home work to get the process done.

Totally agree. I only saw 2002 cases being screwed by NameCheck. And I know that CIS sent 1.6M files over FBI on Dec. 2002. I bet FBI lost half of them and are still happy to keep losing more ...

I sent out the inquiry about 2 months ago, no response from FBI at all? Anyone got response yet?

wallst_wizz said:
Apparently if your name got stuck with namecheck, or waiting more than year and half, it is not your fault. FBi folks lost the files and waiting for you to respond with your datails. Unless you act and send all your details by inquiry they dont do it and they dont accept they lost the files.Its kinda like dont ask dont tell. Long waiters ! do your home work to get the process done.
If that be the case, they should have my details many times over by now - I've inquired several times. And they have acknowledged that they have my name on the database, but haven't completed the check yet.

how about the people who has concurrent adgudication and get approved in 8 months? how the FBI complate check the names in 3 or 4 months?

I asked this question a hundred times. But had no direct replies!!
How does one know his file is stuck in the name check process?
;)

Thats the issue, wilaborgc

You never know, how your name got stuck with namecheck, because USCIS never tell you when you ask for it. The only way you know through congrssional liasion. The other way round is you initiate your inquiry with security folks. Lot of mess, it should n't be this complex.

My congressman inquired with USCIS and said that my case is pending security clearance, and once that comes through I would get my approval.

I infered that independently when FBI acknowledged my inquiry saying that they are yet to clear me.

Does CIS issue RFE on 485 if name check is not complete

Does any one have an idea if CIS can issue RFE for I-485 even though the name check is not complete?