Namecheck: Congressmen willing to help

who is good in NY

Jefkorn, I sent you a private message.

Hi forrest_gump/Tom Hanks,
Can you tell me which Congress man is good in NY. any idea, in how much time, they respond.

USCIS, customer service, is like kabhi khusi kabhi gam(some times happy, some times sorrow). Some time, they answer nicely other times, very rudly. last week, they told me that visa number is available because i have 2 I140's, today, they told that visa number not available, contact your lawyer.

kind of thinking to contact, Congress man. send me PM in case. thanks

I contacted Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney through her website in February and received a reply regarding my name check status (pending) in the mail in about a month. Hope this helps!

Can you tell me which Congress man is good in NY. any idea, in how much time, they respond.

Did you contact thr fax, email or normal mail

I contacted Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney through her website in February and received a reply regarding my name check status (pending) in the mail in about a month. Hope this helps!

Thanks

I wrote to the senator and local congressman in NJ on April 11. I received acknowledgement from both a couple of weeks back. Apparently the senator and congressman's office had coordinated so going forward the senator asked me go through the congressman. The short of it is that today I received a second letter from the congressman - NC is supposedly still pending. Mine was submitted to FBI on Aug 18, 2005 and accepted on Aug 20, 2005. Spouse's NC was submitted on Feb 23, 2007 and accepted on Feb 25, 2007. They could not explain why the gap given that we both filed together. The letter also indicated that my fingerprints had expired and would probably only be rescheduled only after NC cleared - this is a strange since I just completed my FP2 on May 12. It maybe that the information is slightly outdated. I also wrote to the FL around the same time but no response as yet.