Name spelled wrong on EAD

tom365

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I applied EAD and just received it. But one letter in the first name was spelled wrong. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

tom365 said:
Hi,

I applied EAD and just received it. But one letter in the first name was spelled wrong. Does anyone have any suggestions?
--- I dont think it matter if your A# is correct on it check your DOB and A# (A# should match with your A# on I-485 filing reciept.
USE the EAD if A# DOB is correct and what you can do also is take the Copy of the EASD both the sides and CIRCLE the name the write that is is INCORRECT and your correct name should be XXXXXXXX on EAD and request them to send you new EAD card you can mail new Photographs in envelope with name and DOB AND A# written at back of the photographs with pencil and attach the EAD filing reciept copy and Send it to SAME address where you sent EAD applicationand out side the envelope write clearly in BIG bold letters " USCIS mistake on EAD CARD ,Please correct it.
** if your lawyer filed your EAD then check the copy of form I-765 that he sent lawyer may have written wrong name on form
Thanks a lot.